It is used in the treatment of allergies because it is an antihistamine that stops the body's natural secretion of histamine and reduces allergy symptoms such as increased tearing, runny nose and runny nose. Contains cetrazine.
Indications for use of the drug:
- Treating eye sensitivity.
- skin Sensitivity.
- Relieves symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
- It treats eye tears and runny nose caused by allergies.
- Relieves itching and redness of the eyes caused by allergies.
- Hay fever treatment.
- It treats colds and colds.
- Relieves sinus sensitivity.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of SELENGENA Dandruff and Tinea Shampoo
Dosage and method of use:
- It is recommended to take the tablets at a concentration of 10 mg at a rate of one tablet per day, or to take 20 drops once a day
- The usual dose for children from 2 to 6 years old: Take half a teaspoon of the medicine to drink or 5 drops.
- Child dosage from 6 to 12 years old: Take one spoonful or one tablet twice a day.
You may also be interested: the price and specifications of ZADITEN for treating allergies and preventing infections of the skin and nose
Contraindications and warnings of using the drug:
- It is recommended to avoid the use of this medicine for those who are sensitive to the active ingredients of the medicine.
- Use the drug with caution in hepatic or renal failure.
- Zyrtec is not prescribed to people with stomach or cerebral bleeding, or bleeding disorders.
- It is not recommended to take alcohol with the medicine or other medicines that cause drowsiness, as this increases the side effects.
- It is not recommended to use the drug during breastfeeding, except after consulting a doctor.
- It is considered safe during pregnancy, but you should consult your doctor before using it.
- Avoid using the medication with sleeping pills or sedatives. Citrate can interact with theophylline, which is used to treat asthma and respiratory problems.
- Do not use pills during the diet, on the contrary, they have side effects that stimulate the appetite and cause weight gain.
You may also be interested: Selgun price and specifications are the best cough medicine for dry cough and chest allergy
Side effects of the drug:
- Swelling of the body accompanied by itching, skin irritation and redness of the face.
- Increased heart rate.
- Blurred vision.
- Feeling tired and tired.
- Digestive disorders, nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite, especially in people with intestinal wall inflammation.
- Decreased levels of magnesium in the blood.
You may also be interested: pseudoephedrine pseudoephedrine tablets price and specifications for nasal congestion
The price of the drug in pharmacies:
- The drug is available in pharmacies in the form of tablets with a concentration of 10 mg, and it is available at a price of 39.75 EGP.
- The drug is available in pharmacies in the form of a 0.1% syrup in a capacity of 100 ml, available at a price of 20 Egyptian pounds.
- The drug is available in pharmacies in the form of oral drops at a concentration of 1%, available at a price of 18 Egyptian pounds.
Regarding the comparison between Zyrtec and Claritin, Claritin contains loratadine, which is an antihistamine, Zyrtec contains cetirizine, which is an antihistamine, the difference between the two drugs is when the drug starts to work: Claritin takes effect 3 hours after a dose, and Zyrtec takes effect 1 hour after Of the dose.
Below the article you can leave all your comments, inquiries and questions, did you find what you wanted or not? If we do not provide you with what you are looking for, we will respond to your inquiry as soon as you see it, and we are waiting for your next visit to us, as we have all the information you are looking for about medicines and their prices, hundreds of pathological diagnoses, treatment methods and other things waiting for you.
You may also be interested: Price and Specifications Calcipronate 2 g is indicated for the treatment of stress, anxiety and panic attacks