You diet the Mediterranean Sea contagious via the website of the Arab Health frequency recently on the pages of social media several questions about the disease, Mediterranean diet, where you know not a lot of different age categories especially the youth, causing the big scare by mothers.
Week of the Mediterranean diet
- Know disease diet the Mediterranean Sea as a genetic disease called “ thalassemia”
- The description of the disease as a defect in one of genes, so is not infectious diseases, it is a hereditary disease transmitted in the mutation gene MEFV on from parents to children.
- Due called the Mediterranean diet, so named because most who develop this disease are the population closest to the Mediterranean region such as Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, Italy and others.
- Research has proven that this disease is the main cause of malfunction in this gene, which affects chromosome 16, is not necessarily the mother and father’s relatives; to the child this disease, it is possible to protect one of his parents.
- Genetic factors of the most important causes of fever of the Mediterranean, so the doctors advised the need to run a test needed before marriage to check on their health and potential disease infection or the probability of transmission to the fetus in the future.
Symptoms Mediterranean diet
Different symptoms from one individual to another, it is possible to show symptoms in childhood comes on the form of pain in the joints and of the day and even a few days in the case of an extension period of up to weeks, it is possible not to get the patient to the quality of the Mediterranean diet only in a later age, which consists in the following:
- Feeling very high temperature or fever.
- The presence of severe pain in the joints accompanied by swelling.
- Feeling severe pain in the chest.
- The presence of pain in the abdomen.
- The appearance of redness and irritation on the skin especially in the legs and below the knee.
- Complain of pain in the muscles.
- The appearance of puffiness and swelling in the scrotum.
Treatment Mediterranean diet definitively
I didn’t expect the doctors so far for a real treat meaty Mediterranean but there are also some medications which help to control the disease and symptoms and the most important of these medications:
- A tablets to take daily, and the doses determined by the doctor depending on the patient’s condition.
- Happen medication colchicine of protection spells it is possible to control after taking the drug for a specific.
Anti-inflammatory gas steroids
- The doctor prescribes some anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen or diclofenac, and acetaminophen.
- These drugs enjoy increased inflammation, and pain associated with the disease.
The treatment diet Mediterranean herbs
- You can use some of the herbs that help in treatment, such as chamomile, fennel, ginger, and garlic .
- To get successful results prefer gulp a clove of garlic in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The herbs should be consumed as a drink warm twice a day.
Answered to the queries of readers about Do you diet the Mediterranean Sea contagious are pleased to receive any query about the methods of herbal therapy through the comment below the article.