Eczema is a condition where patches of skin inflamed and red and itchy, in addition to cracking and its texture rough, and blisters sometimes, so how can you cure eczema and get rid of them? Know the answer of during the following.
A week eczema
Eczema is not contagious, and can lead to certain foods to the symptoms of eczema, such as nuts, dairy products, relieve symptoms depending on the age of the infected person are affected by eczema, but often include scaly patches of skin.
Can also occur eczema due to environmental factors such as smoke, pollen, however eczema is not treatable, the treatment is focused on healing damaged skin and relieve the symptoms; there is no complete cure heal eczema yet, but can treat the symptoms.
Read also: foods that cause eczema takeout open with injury
The symptoms of eczema
Before mentioning the methods of treatment of eczema you symptoms; different symptoms of eczema according to age and extent of severity of the condition, here are the symptoms of eczema according to the age of each case:
Symptoms in infants less than two years
- Skin rash that usually appears on the scalp and cheeks.
- Turning skin rash bubbles before leaking fluids.
- Feeling severe, this may interfere with sleep, and can lead the continuation of the sentence to the occurrence of skin infections.
Symptoms in children age two until puberty.
- The rash appears behind the elbows or knees (which is common).
- It is also common in the neck, wrists, ankles, crease between buttock and legs.
Also read: eczema is that can affect my child and what are her symptoms?
Over time, can occur following symptoms:
- Rash lead to the presence of burrs around.
- Can cause skin rash change skin color either The Color of light or dark color.
- May the rash becomes thicker in a process known as lichen, as can skin rashes develop a contract or burrs and itching permanent.
Symptoms in adults
- The appearance of the rash is common in creases of elbows or knees or the back of the neck.
- Covering the rash many areas of the body.
- Rashes may be particularly prominent on the neck, face and around the eyes.
- Can cause skin rash severe dehydration of the body.
- May lead the company the permanent right of.
- The rash may be more Flake in adults compared to children.
- May cause rash to skin infections.
Also read: eczema skin things patients should avoid it completely!
There is no cure heal eczema, is designed to treat the condition to heal the affected skin and prevent the aggravation of the symptoms, would doctors treatment plan based on your age and the status of your current health.
For some people, provide eczema over time, for others it may last Need lifetime.
Eczema treatment at home
There are many things that people can infected eczema do to support healthy skin and relieve symptoms, such as:
- Take lukewarm bath continuously.
- Putting moisturizer within 3 minutes of bathing to maintain skin moisture.
- Make sure you use the humidifier daily.
- Wear cotton fabrics, soft and avoid fabrics coarse and and tight clothes.
- Use gentle soap on the skin, or medical product to wash the skin contains no soap.
- Dry the skin gently with a soft towel instead of rubbing the skin dry after bathing.
- When possible, avoid rapid changes in temperature and activities that make you know.
- Know and avoid triggers eczema your.
- Use a moisturizer in the dry weather or cold.
- Keep your nails short to prevent your scratches when you knit the skin.
Read also: ways to use tea tree oil to treat eczema
Eczema treatment medications
There are many drugs that physicians can prescribe it to treat the symptoms of eczema, including:
- Creams ointment corticosteroid topical: is a type of anti-inflammatory medications that relieve the main symptoms heal eczema, such as inflammation of the skin and itching, and is applied directly to the skin.
- Corticosteroids systemic: if topical treatments are effective, can be described as systemic corticosteroids, is injected or taken by mouth, it is used for short periods of time only.
- Antibiotics: are prescribed in case of eczema along with inflammation of the skin bacterial.
- Antiviral drugs fungi: it can treat fungal infections and viral infections.
Medications eczema treatment other include:
- Antihistamines: these reduce the risk of government during the night because they can cause drowsiness.
- Inhibitors of alkaline topical: this type of medication suppresses the activities of the immune system, i.e., it reduces inflammation and helps prevent the appearance of the rash.
- Moisturizers: these moisturizers reduce water loss and repair skin.
- Light therapy: includes exposure to waves UV, this method is commonly used to treat inflammation of the skin moderate.
Also read: skin allergy, causes, types and treatment
Although the condition itself is not curable yet, you must have a treatment plan especially to suit you and to fit your symptoms, as you must continue to take care of your skin even after symptoms begin to disappear, so as to ensure the chances of their return back as far as possible.
For more information about ways to treat eczema and reduce the symptoms you can consult one of our doctors here.