So many people suffer from the problem of yellowing teeth , but do you know what is the cause of yellowing of teeth and how it can be cured, continued with us dear reader this article to know the answer.
The causes of yellowing teeth?
There are many reasons that lead to damage to the teeth, including:
- Foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, soda and some fruits and vegetables like apples and potatoes.
- Follow a diet rich in sugar and simple carbohydrates.
- Smoking and tobacco products and shisha.
- The lack of attention to brushing and dental floss and use mouthwash antiseptic to remove plaque.
- Some diseases can affect tooth enamel which leads to change the color of your teeth.
- Medications such as some types of antibiotics and antihistamines, some antipsychotic drugs can cause yellowing of the teeth.
- Age as you age eroded the outer layer of enamel on your teeth to reveal the natural yellow color of the year.
- Genetics some people have enamel brighter or thicker naturally than others.
- Environmental factors such as increased fluoride in water or excessive use of applications fluoride can contaminate your teeth.
- Injuries to teeth resulting from a fall.
- Chronic dry mouth or lack of saliva.
Read Also: What are the causes yellowing of the teeth?
Treat the yellowing teeth
You should maintain cleaning your teeth properly, especially after eating foods that cause yellowing of the teeth but be careful to use the brush after eating foods and drinks acid directly because it leads to erosion of tooth enamel that keeps your teeth.
Clean your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes at a time as you can use toothpaste whitener to whiten your teeth with whitening toothpastes, these materials increase the surface stains of the teeth.
Also read: ways different to clean the teeth
Rinsing the mouth with coconut oil
Rinsing the mouth using coconut oil removes plaque and bacteria from the mouth which helps to whiten teeth, because plaque buildup can cause the turning color of teeth to yellow, how to use sesame oil, sunflower oil reduces inflammation of the gums caused by plaque.
The tops of the paste using a spoon to two tablespoons of coconut oil for 10 to 30 minutes, anddo not swallow the oil because it contains the toxins and germs from your mouth.
Prevention of yellowing of the teeth caused by food
Limit your intake of foods that cause tooth discoloration
You should reduce the intake of foods that cause tooth discoloration such as coffee, tea and soda that does not mean that you have to avoid it completely but you must reduce dealt with as you should clean your teeth shortly after eating one of these foods or drinks to reduce their impact on the color of your teeth.
Eating fruits and vegetables
A diet rich in fruits and vegetables benefit the body, teeth also, and although it is not a substitute for brushing, except that fruits and vegetables can help get rid of plaque.
Limit your intake of sugars
You must limit the intake of sugars as eating too much sugar increases the growth of bacteria that cause plaque and gingivitis which is the main factors to damage the teeth.
A diet rich in calcium
Occur yellowing of the teeth due to erosion of the tooth enamel that protects the teeth so the enamel of your teeth using Calcium prevents yellowing of the teeth.
Read also: treat the yellowing of teeth.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the causes of yellowing of teeth and methods of treatment if you have any problem or query you can consult one of our doctors here