The heart is the muscle responsible for pumping blood to all parts of the body to sustain him with the oxygen needed, but ask yourself Where is the heart in the human body? Follow us dear reader this article to learn a lot of things about the heart.
How the work of the heart
Before you identify the answer to your question-Where is the heart in the human body? Know the mechanism of action of the heart in the body, it is a muscular organ the size of a fist, and pumping of the heart blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system, the heart has four chambers (the ventricles Ayman and easier, when Ayman Acer) and the mechanism of pumping blood care:
- Receives the right atrium blood from the veins and puts it into the right ventricle.
- Receives the right ventricle blood from the right atrium and puts it into the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- Receives the left atrium oxygenated blood from the lungs and puts it into the left ventricle.
- Pumping of the left ventricle (the strongest chamber) oxygen-rich blood to the rest of the body, and these contractions force blood pressure.
Stretching of the coronary arteries along the surface of the heart and provides oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscle, there is a network of nerve tissue passes through the heart, and also complex signals those that control the contraction and relaxation surrounded by a bag called the pericardium.
Read also: know the reasons for the spiking of the heart and how to treat them.
Where is the heart in the human body?
There is a heart in the human body in the chest area behind the breastbone or the left a little, in front of the spine behind the rib cage to protect it.
After you know the answer to your question about where is the heart in the human body? You know on some of the diseases that can afflict the heart, such as:
- Coronary artery disease: over the years, can of cholesterol that narrow the arteries that supply blood to the heart, and the arteries narrow, the risk of a complete blockage causing a heart attack.
- Angina , stable: cause of narrowed coronary arteries pain in the chest can predict or discomfort from the material and prevents clogging of the heart from receiving the extra oxygen needed for the activity.
- Unstable angina: chest pain or discomfort new, worsening, or occurs at rest, this is an emergency because it may precede a heart attack or heart abnormal.
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack): a sudden blockage of a coronary artery, preferably the oxygen can be part of the heart muscle.
- Cardiac dysrhythmia: an abnormal heart rhythm due to changes in the conduction of electrical impulses through the heart, and some disorders of the heart are benign, but others are life-threatening.
- Cardiomyopathy: is amplified and abnormal heart, or his emphasis, as a result, weaken the heart’s ability to pump blood.
- Myocarditis: an inflammation that occurs in the heart muscle, often due to a viral infection.
- Pericarditis: inflammation of the heart lining (pericardium) of viral infections, renal failure, autoimmune diseases are common causes.
- Quivering of atrial fibrillation: cause the electrical impulses are not natural in the atria impulses are irregular, quivering atrial fibrillation is one of the most organized heartbeat common.
- Pulmonary embolism: usually passed a blood clot through the heart to the lungs.
- Heart valve disease: there are four valves for the heart and can cause all of the problems occur if severe, can cause valve disease congestive heart failure.
- A heart murmur: abnormal sound heard when listening to the heart through a stethoscope, some whiff of the heart are benign, others refers to diseases of the heart.
- Endocarditis: inflammation of the inner lining or the heart valves, usually endocarditis is the result of a serious infection of the heart valves.
- Mitral valve prolapse: the compression of the mitral valve back slightly after the passage of the blood through the valve.
- Cardiac arrest: sudden loss of cardiac function.
Read Also: 8 habits affect the health of the heart.
In the end, dear reader, after that you know the answer to your question is where is the heart in the human body? If you have any queries or other consulting you can consult one of our doctors here.