We all wonder when is the low sugar in? Or what are the reasons for the occurrence of low sugar? So stay with us dear readers in this article to know more about the low sugar, the causes of which may lead to its decline.
What is the lack of sugar in the blood?
- Hypoglycemia occurs when blood sugar levels drop to below 70 milligrams per deciliter (mg / dL). Severe hypoglycemia can be life-threatening, if a person receives proper treatment, where treatments focus on restoring blood sugar to safe levels.
- Blood sugar, or glucose, is the main source of energy in the body, when sugar levels drop severely, the body enough energy to live fully; this is called hypoglycemia.
- Helps insulin the body’s cells to absorb sugar from the bloodstream, the infected person has diabetes gets down sugar because his body is resistant to insulin, or because it doesn’t produce enough of them.
- For people who suffer from diabetes, the taking of large amounts of insulin may lead to low blood sugar levels when you do.
- Not eating enough food, can have the same effect on blood levels.
Also read: know more on the shortage of sugar in the blood.
When the sugar low?
In people who do not suffer from diabetes, can result in shortage of sugar in the blood for the body’s production of a large amount of insulin after a meal, leading to low levels of sugar in the blood, this is called hypoglycemia reactive. Of reactive hypoglycemia can be an early sign of diabetes.
There are some problems that also affect the shortage of sugar in the blood, including:
Drinking alcohol can make it difficult for the liver to work well, and may make him unable to release glucose back into the bloodstream, which can cause a lack of sugar in the blood temporarily.
Eating someone else’s medication can cause hypoglycemia, can be a lack of sugar in the blood also side effects of the following medications:
When the sugar is low due to the loss of appetite?
You may not change the infected person loss of appetite good, and gets enough food for his body to produce sufficient glucose, so it learns to move in the levels of sugar in the blood.
Inflammation of the liver
Can prevent inflammation of the liver member of the liver from working properly, so couldn’t the liver to produce or release a sufficient amount of glucose, it may cause problems in the levels of sugar in the blood, leads to shortage of sugar in the blood.
Disorders adrenal and pituitary glands
Can cause problems gland, pituitary gland , adrenal glands and lack of sugar in the blood; because these parts of the body affect the hormones that control the production of glucose.
When to be low sugar due to problems with the kidneys?
Help kidney the body to process the medication, if a person is suffering from a problem in his kidneys, it can accumulates the drug in the bloodstream, this type of soil can alter the levels of sugar in the blood, leads to shortage of sugar in the blood.
Cancer of the pancreas
Can cause cancer of the pancreas make the organ produce a large amount of insulin, if insulin levels are too high, you’ll go down blood sugar levels.
Read also: causes of low blood sugar and how to deal with it.
In the end, dear reader, after the answer to your question when the sugar is low .. if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.