What percentage of natural urea in the blood answer through our website cart health depends a lot of doctors in the know, is the problem that kidney patients or the extent of the effect of some medications of the kidneys you through the procedure of trying to download certain know download of urea, and by knowing the normal ratio of urea in the blood and compare it with the patient whether to rise or fall, and thus can be determined and the efficiency of the work of the kidneys.
As the proportion of urea to natural
- Is the production of urea in the blood by measuring the liver converts proteins to ammonia and then turn to the material considered less toxic to known as urea.
- Where they are transported through the blood to the kidneys to do the kidneys filter the blood of toxins and filter it, and then expel the toxins out of the body.
- The proportion of urea to natural in the human body is generally between 7 to 20 mg per Des usedT, and the adult men followed for about 8-24 mg / dL, and for women from 6 – 21 mg / dL .
- The children ratio of 7 to 20 mg per deciliter , for those aged between the age of years and even 17 years.
Week high urea in blood
There after the factors that cause the high percentage of urea in the blood, perhaps the most important are as follows:
- A work in progress.
- Taking certain medications antibiotics.
- A blockage in the urinary tract.
- Eat by too high of protein.
- Infection with kidney problems.
The causes of low blood urea
- Know the liver problems and disorders.
- The occurrence of pregnancy.
- Moisturizing Body excessively.
The ratio of urea hazardous
Have the proportion of urea in the human body to more than normal, accounting for the high proportion of urea than normal risk to the patient, if the ratio of urea to women serious she is from 70 to 200 milligrams per deciliter, and must be the work of some of the labs, and the most important analysis of the proportion of creatine in the blood, as the proportion of urea hazardous in the body may indicate the body is exposed to many serious problems including:
- Exposure to a heart attack.
- Increase the proportion of protein in the blood.
- Kidney injury many of the problems and disorders such as kidney failure.
- Trauma nervous.
Foods that reduce the rate of creatine
Man must eat proper amounts of vegetables and even fruit provide the body the elements needed, especially for patients with kidney and urinary tract, but there are some foods that cause the high rate of urea in the blood, so you should stay away from them as much as possible which consists in the following:
- Foods that contain protein are high : these foods the following, red meat, fish, eggs, meat, which contains fat and also dairy.
- Foods that contain phosphorus and potassium include chocolate, also cocoa powder, in addition to avoiding nuts and pumpkin seeds, and sesame.
Ways of reducing the rate of creatine in the blood
Always advised to doctors urological their patients eat foods containing a high percentage of water and fiber, to help the kidneys to expel salts and toxins, and these foods below:
- Vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, radishes, cabbage, and also cauliflower among others.
- Eating some types of fruit , such as apples, watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe.
- Eating the proper amounts of water to hydrate the body provided that not more than two liters of water a day.
Was the answer to the questions your readers about what percentage of natural urea in the blood and our independence of all inquiries about ways to care for the health of the body through the comment below the article.