What is the importance of teeth to our bodies huh? Play our teeth play an important role in our lives, the fans help us in chewing the food and digesting it, as well as for their role in helping us to speak clearly, they also give our smile. characteristic shape, Continue reading the article to know the benefits of other teeth and the extent of its importance to the body.
What is the importance of teeth?
Teeth many benefits, in addition to being help us to eat, they also play an important role in protecting us from many diseases:
- The research found that the number of teeth to our existing closely linked to the idea that we will, those who have 20 years or more at the age of 70 years have a much higher chance to live longer in good health, compared to those who have less than 20 years.
- Teeth can also reduce your exposure to many diseases; when you have a disease of the gums, the bacteria can exist in your mouth getting into the bloodstream, making you more prone to, and that the proportion of injury heart attack flourish.
- Gum disease also can cause inflammation in the blood vessels, which inhibits blood supply to the brain, leading to clot formation, as demonstrated by new research, we are also more prone to diabetes if we have diseases of the gums.
- Teeth can reduce the risk of cancer anddementia, by maintaining the health of our teeth and gums we Of course; we can reduce the risk of some types of cancer, especially in women, as well as some forms of dementia.
- May be less likelihood of premature birth by about three times when you maintain the health of your teeth, which reduces the risk of low birth-weight babies; the research says that there is one chance out of four that you can a pregnant woman infected with the gums of birth before 35 weeks, because gum disease raise the levels of chemicals that stimulate labor.
- Keep our teeth clean and healthy can help us stay away from bad breath, which are very common and often cause the accumulation of plaque, and one of the symptoms of gum disease and tooth decay, as well as being embarrassing and undesirable.
Read also: dental care for the governor, and the diseases that may infect them, and its complications
How to maintain healthy teeth?
Now that we know what the importance of teeth and their relationship to the rest of the body healthy, here are some tips that will help you maintain the health of your teeth effectively:
- Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth; the Viola doctors Bbrushing teeth at least twice daily, however, still a lot of neglect to clean the tongue, teeth, but brush teeth before bed gets rid of germs and accumulation of plaque and reduces many of the problems of the teeth and gums.
- Don’t neglect your tongue; it can accumulates plaque also on your tongue, this can lead to bad breath problems and other oral health, and Bto clean the tongue gently every time you brush.
- Sufficient water intake throughout the day, every day; still water is the best drink for your overall health, including oral health, you can drink water after each meal, this can help to wash some of the negative effects of foods and acidic drinks and meat.
- Visit the dentist at least twice a year; the longer your daily habits are very important for the health of your mouth in general, but you will also need to visit the doctor from time to time to check on the health of your teeth, you will be able dentist remove any kind of plaque from your teeth, as it will look for any signs for tooth decay, plus it will give you some tips that will help you maintain the health of your teeth in the long term.
Read ALSO: Family Planning in the region and tips for oral health
Now that we know what the importance of teeth and how we can preserve them, they tell us in the comments, how many times you go to visit a doctor brushing your teeth? For further information about the health of the teeth and mouth, you can consult one of our doctors here.