What is the easiest way to whiten teeth effectively? Start tooth the yellowing with age, but there are a bunch of ways that can slow down the process of yellowing of this, or stop by Palmer, keep reading to learn the ways of the various teeth whitening tips, dental care and art.
What is the easiest way to whiten teeth?
While you can buy several tooth whitening easily from any pharmacy, but many natural remedies can help in the removal of stains and protect tooth enamel without resorting to any commercial products, try the following ways to whiten your teeth:
Can for baking soda (baking soda) will remove stains on the surface of the teeth gently, The some people feel concerned that the baking soda is extremely harsh and may grind the enamel, but the research conducted in 2017 they found a safe way to remove the stains, the help baking soda also in the fight against bacteria, which suggests that they may work to reduce plaque and prevent tooth decay.
Also read: teeth whitening all the roads, file comprehensive
Apple cider vinegar
Been using apple cider vinegar for centuries as a natural product for cleaning and disinfection, so that acetic acid (the main ingredient in apple cider vinegar) kills bacteria, making it useful to clean your teeth and show their.
To use it as a mouthwash, then water it down and then put it in your mouth cards for several minutes, then make sure to rinse your mouth with plain water after that, but don’t use it every day and use it in small quantities after dilution, because it can lead toerosion of tooth enamel due to the strength of his.
Hydrogen peroxide is a bleach light can help to remove stains and yellowing easily, and you can use a combination of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in brushing your teeth for two minutes two minutes twice a day for a week.
But remember, you may increase the hydrogen peroxide from the tooth sensitivity, so it is not suitable for long-term use or for people who have sensitive teeth.
Read also: whiten teeth at the doctor how to perform it.. and what is the price of whitening teeth?
How do you keep teeth from yellowing it?
Now after learning some simple ways that help to whiten your teeth, here’s how to protect teeth from yellowing, follow the tips below to avoid yellowing of the teeth in the long term:
- Avoid foods that lead to yellowing of the teeth as much as possible, and these foods are tea, coffee, soft drinks and dark; and acidic foods can make your teeth look yellow and also because they lead to the erosion of the enamel.
- Tried to quit smoking or tobacco products to avoid the risk of nicotine patches, tooth decay, gum disease, smoking and tobacco products can damage the enamel and causing dental problems and mouth.
- Keep your teeth, maintaining oral hygiene constantly is the most important thing a person can do to reduce the yellowing of the teeth, where brushing and flossing regularly protects the enamel, and decay of the gums, removes stains, thereby to prevent the yellowing of teeth for a long time.
Read also: can whiten teeth bored? How to make toothpaste whitened my house.
You can maintain a healthy and clean your teeth by following the tips below:
- Brush your teeth twice a day at least, and don’t forget sure to clean around the gums andbrushing your tongue gently, too, because bacteria accumulate on the tongue also.
- Use toothpaste with Fluoride, the fluoride can reduce and kill bacteria and plaque performers yellowing of the teeth and, despite the fact that some people oppose the use of fluoride, but dentists believe that fluoride is safe and beneficial to teeth.
- Don’t forget to use floss to remove the plaque and food debris from between your teeth.
Yellowing of the teeth is not liked, has lead to a weakening of self-confidence when you smile or talk, so everyone is seeking to avoid this problem as much as possible; tell us in the comments what is the easiest way to whiten your teeth have you tried it?
For more information about teeth whitening and you can consult one of our doctors here.