May upset a lot of women a large weight gain that occur during pregnancy, but this is normal during pregnancy, due to the growth of the fetus inside the womb, there are several reasons for weight gain during pregnancy, therefore we will in this article answer the question What is the cause of weight gain during pregnancy is? We will also increase the natural weight during pregnancy.
Increase natural weight during pregnancy
You should gain most women between 11.5 to 16 kg during pregnancy, where you will get most of the women on the 1 to 2 kilos during the first three months, then 0.5 kg per week for the rest of the pregnancy, depends how much overweight have the need to put them, where you need obese women to gain 7 to 11 kilograms or less depending on their weight before pregnancy.
You will need women who are underweight to gain more weight to any of 13 to 18 kg, and may increase the weight of the woman if she was pregnant more than one baby, so you need women who have twins to gain 16.5 to 24.5 kg, follow a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals is important along with exercise are important factors to gain healthy weight during pregnancy, for most pregnant women, the right amount of calories gained is:
Read Also: weight gain during pregnancy and how to calculate it.
What is the cause of weight gain during pregnancy?
In pregnancy does your child grows, but grow a lot of the tissues of your body additional well, including the oversized breasts and the uterus and placenta increased blood and fluid, but a lot of the weight gain of women during pregnancy is not fat, but it is fun to increase the weight of the child and increase the tissues of the body, the following is the classification of weight gain during pregnancy and how women get 16 kg:
- The infant may weighs the infant of 3.5 kg.
- The placenta: placental weight reaches 1 to 1.5 kg.
- Amniotic fluid: the weight of this liquid of the 1 to 1.5 kg.
- Breast tissue: the weight of these tissues of the 1 to 1.5 kg.
- Blood supply: 2 kg.
- Fat stores: 2.5 to 4 kg.
- The growth of the uterus: from 1 to 2.5 kg.
Read also: know to increase the weight of the case in the previous month.
Ways control weight gain during pregnancy
Now that we know what is the cause of weight gain during pregnancy, we’ll find ways to control this increase, the following are some tips that help you control your weight gain during pregnancy:
Food choices health
- Think fruits and vegetables fresh and the snacks are good, they are full of vitamins and low in calories and fat.
- Eat bread, crackers and cereals made from whole grains.
- Choose low-fat dairy products, choose also cottage cheese or yogurt low fat or fat free.
Avoiding certain foods
- Avoid foods and beverages that contain added sugar or sweetening industry.
- To avoid many of the sweetened drinks rich in calories.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Avoid snacks like fast food, candy, cakes and biscuits.
- Get rid of the fat like fat cooking oils, sugar, butter, sauces, and mayonnaise.
Can help light exercises, as recommended by a doctor, in burning calorie excess, walking, swimming, general exercise is safe and effective for pregnant women, make sure you talk to your doctor before starting an exercise program Sports.
In the end, dear readers, after that we know the answer to the question, What is the cause of weight gain during pregnancy is? We offered ways to control the right weight gain during pregnancy, we recommend that you follow these correct ways to obtain a healthy pregnancy and healthy.