Not many know what is the analysis of blood sugar cumulative and how to measure it and its consequences, so in this article we will learn it more clearly; because it is of interest to all diabetics and others, continued with me, dear reader, to recognize it as well.
What is the analysis of blood sugar cumulative is?
Displays the analysis of blood sugar cumulative test A1C, a test is a common blood is used to diagnose type i and Type II diabetes, and control over your diabetes. The A1C is not a lot of names, including glycated hemoglobin, hemoglobin glycosylated, hemoglobin A1C وHbA1c.
Reflect the result of the A1C test average blood glucose level during the two or three months past, specifically, the A1C test measures how the percentage of the ratio of hemoglobin protein found in red blood cells that carries oxygen, is coated by. The higher the level of A1C you have, the greater the improvement in blood sugar, increased risk of diabetes complications.
Also read: know more to choose the sugar cumulative.
How is the analysis of blood sugar cumulative is?
- You don’t need to fast before this test, so that you can eat and drink normally before.
- During the A1C test, the nature takes your blood sample by inserting a needle into a vein in your arm or prick your finger tip Index little pointy.
- If you are taking blood from a vein, sending the blood sample to the laboratory for analysis, usually the analysis of blood from pricked fingers when your doctor to get the results the same day, and you can return to your normal activities immediately.
Read also: how you can prepare for the test of sugar cumulative.
What is the analysis of blood sugar cumulative outcomes?
- Show the results of the A1C test as a percentage, where a higher ratio of A1C corresponds with higher average levels of sugar in the blood, the higher the level of A1C you have, the greater your risk for developing diabetes or its complications.
- For someone who does not suffer from diabetes, the level of A1C normal less than 5.7 per cent. If the level of A1C your ranges between 5.7 and 6.4 per cent, may be diabetic, or have high risk diabetes in the future.
- Shows the level of A1C of 6.5 percent or higher at two different times that you have diabetes, the level of A1C of more than 8 percent means that the diabetes you have is not subject to the control of good, and that you are more susceptible to complications of diabetes.
- Some people wonder what is the analysis of blood sugar is cumulative and how it can be monitored at home? There are a lot of diabetics who monitor blood sugar levels at home using devices.
- Likely to go out of your devices results from the blood sugar levels in ballet per deciliter (mg / dL) or plans per liter (mmol / L), but they correspond to the average level of blood sugar (glucose) to help in linking the levels of A1C your control in your home, here’s how A1C with average blood sugar level:
|Levels of A1C||Average blood sugar (glucose)|
|6 %||126 mg / dL (7 mmol / L)|
|7 %||154 mg / dL (8.6 mmol / L)|
|8 %||183 mg / dL (10.2 mmol / L)|
|9 %||212 mg / dL (11.8 million / liter)|
|10 %||240 mg / dL (13.4 mmol / L)|
|11 %||269 mg / dL (14.9 mmol / L)|
|12 %||298 mg / dL (16.5 mmol / L)|
Tests A1C may be wrong in some cases
- If you are experiencing severe bleeding or chronic, then it is the exhaustion of the hemoglobin you have, this may make the results of the A1C test low wrong.
- If you are suffering from anemia resulting from iron deficiency, you may be the results of the A1C test high wrong.
- Most people have only one type of hemoglobin, called hemoglobin A. If you have a form uncommon form of hemoglobin (known as a variable hemoglobin), it may be the result of the A1C test is high or low wrong.
- In all cases, can confirm the results by conducting tests of A1C in the lab specialist; to get more accurate results.
At the end of the article, dear reader, now that I know what is the analysis of blood sugar cumulative manner, and consequences, if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.