Dear mother, you ask What are the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth in children is? Are you running your When will appear the first the age of your child? You’re wondering if you can help your child to pass this stage the painful not? Well, keep us reading this article, you will find all what you care about the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth of children, and how you can soothe your baby, helping him pass this stage pain?
What are the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth in children?
Ask a lot of mothers and fathers “what are the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth in children?” In the majority of the time, symptoms begin the appearance of the teeth in children when aged between 4 and 7 months, but these symptoms may start at a later time when some other children.
Symptoms of the appearance of the teeth is not similar for each child, but may include:
- Swelling of the gums.
- The child feels upset.
- The height of the child’s body temperature slightly (37.2 degrees Celsius).
- A desire to chew hard things or biting.
- Runny a lot of the saliva of the child.
- Changes in patterns of eating or sleeping.
Registration may be painful, but it does not usually lead to infection of children with the disease, and you have to call your doctor if your child is suffering from diarrhea, vomiting or skin rashes on the body or the height of the plus in temperature or cough, so that these signs are not signs of tolerance.
How to comfort your baby in the teething stage?
After knowing what are the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth in children? You can now learn some of the things that you do to calm your baby while it is in the phase of registration, you can put a spoon or the game registration is not liquid in the mouth of your child, you also need to make sure system Game shopping or spoon before your child put it in his mouth, you can also massage the gums of your baby gently with your finger after dipping it in cold water, especially if your baby bite you while breastfeeding, and avoid using necklaces shopping because it may lead to asphyxia of the child, and if you win I may say the baby swallowing them, as well as you’ll avoid putting anything cold into the mouth of your child, Because this may hurt your gums.
Read also: what causes delayed poisoning in children?
After I knew the symptoms of poisoning, and how you soothe the pain and tension to your baby during delivery, you must also know that the medicine you massage it then your child may not help to stop the pain of delivery, but if you decide to give your child any medication, you should follow the following guidelines:
- You should stay away from drugs that contain the ingredient benzocaine, where the food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an element of benzocaine may be serious side effects on the health of your child, especially if aged less than two years.
- You can rely on acetaminophen or ibuprofen, where you can give your child a smaller dose of those drugs, but ask your pediatrician first before you do this.
- You should follow up with the child’s doctor regularly and control your child’s teeth don’t even get haunt, and the nature of children to follow up on baby teeth until the age of two.
Read also: everything related to the stage of poisoning in children and tips golden mother.
Dear mother, the appearance of the first tooth a big event in the life of your little baby, but it may be painful, the sooner you know what is the symptoms of the appearance of the teeth in children how to calm your baby at this stage is hard, you’re the best in help your child to pass this phase, for further inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here.