The contents of the article
May develop some inflammation of the liver not realize that he is in great danger, because in the early stages shows no symptoms of hepatitis, some may think that they are going through colds and the flu which requires rest, and that the big mistake which is where many become vulnerable to complications of inflammation of the liver, in this article we will identify the symptoms of hepatitis of all kinds and is a method of diagnosis and treatment, and tips to avoid infection.
Causes of hepatitis
- Excessive intake of alcoholic beverages.
- The use of contaminated injecting especially during the drug.
- The transfer of blood.
- Contamination of food and eating the food raw.
- Excessive intake of some medicines such as paracetamol, and isoniazid.
- Body rejecting the liver that was planted before.
Types of inflammation of the liver
Inflammation is a condition that affects the liver, the common reason for its occurrence viral infections and that is why it is called viral hepatitis, and 5 types are:
- Hepatitis A: is characterized as a severe infection which spread because of the lack of care for personal, and human as a result of infection, occurs mild symptoms may disappear when the virus on its own without medical intervention, and does not present a risk of health problems long term such as cirrhosis of the liver.
- Hepatitis B: transmitted through contaminated blood or sex, Gas Safe, and mild symptoms the designers feel the gradual improvement, but some of them requires medical intervention to remove the virus, and its complications are serious because they may cause liver cancer, failure of the liver.
- Hepatitis C: can 25% of the people who have it beat after a short duration of infection, 75% of them they carry a lifetime, and its complications not less serious than hepatitis B, where the cause of injury failure liver, cancer liver.
- Hepatitis D: is a kinds of viral hepatitis is rare.
- Hepatitis E: this type of hepatitis in people who live in areas with bad cashing, and get an extract of feces in the water.
What are the symptoms of hepatitis general?
In the first weeks of infection hepatitis the patient does not feel any of the symptoms of hepatitis, and symptoms of that period:
- Feeling tired.
However, the situation requires develop symptoms and become as follows:
- The loss of appetite.
- Abdominal pain.
- Protection light.
- The pain of the joints.
- The scarcity of the color of the stool.
- The color becomes dark urine.
The symptoms of hepatitis C
After a lapse of one month to four months of infection start symptoms of hepatitis C to appear, may not show symptoms of hepatitis when some other people, and its symptoms include the following:
- Feeling the pain of the joints.
- The constant nausea and vomiting.
- Feeling weak shaking.
- Change the color of urine ear.
- Feeling intense pain in the abdomen.
- The urine becomes less frequent.
- Disorders of the heart beat.
The symptoms of hepatitis C when the kids
Children at risk of infection with hepatitis B and can spread the disease through the pregnant mother of the fetus, and adolescents, and may provide the hepatitis children of his own by 40%, when they reach their sixth year, these are the signs that appear on the children:
- Abdominal pain severe.
- The child feels very tired which prevents him from doing everyday tasks.
- Change the color of urine becomes dark.
- Pallor of the face.
- The disorder in bowel movement.
- Edema (swelling of legs).
The symptoms of viral hepatitis
Start symptoms of viral hepatitis after the passage of 15 to 180 days after infection with viral infections, and in the first phase of infection appear those symptoms:
- Complete loss of appetite.
- The feeling of pain, light abdominal.
- Weight loss for no reason.
- Protection light.
So buy the infection begins in the development include the following:
- Out blood with urine or vomit.
- Dark urine.
- Itchy feeling in the skin.
- Change the color of stool becomes light.
The symptoms of hepatitis C
Most people don’t show symptoms of hepatitis C, because it may turn the inflammation on its own, but when infection is severe appear those symptoms: –
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The loss of appetite.
- Feeling pain in the stomach.
- Change the color of stool becomes clay-colored.
- The occurrence of pain joints.
- Not wanting to eat.
- Extreme fatigue.
When should I consult doctor immediately?
- The height of the jaundice becomes noticed at first glance.
- Nausea and vomiting is not moving at all in in a day or two.
- The arrival of the color of urine for Daniel severe.
- Intolerances abdominal pain severe.
- Confusion and delirium.
- The bathroom severe.
After learning about the symptoms of hepatitis if you notice the appearance of any of the previous symptoms mentioned by you or someone close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
Complications of hepatitis infection
- Incidence of chronic hepatitis B which causes liver failure.
- Cancer of the liver.
- Case due to the small amount of fluid.
- Portal hypertension.
- Incidence of renal failure.
- Hepatic encephalopathy, such as memory loss.
- The occurrence of death.
How is the diagnosis of hepatitis?
Because of the great similarity in all the types of hepatitis is difficult for the doctor to determine the type of inflammation source by the patient and are undergoing some examinations and tests that include the following:
- The doctor begins to inspect the patient’s physical examination and symptoms of inflammation of the liver which suffers, and genetic history, and satisfactory.
- After the engagement infecting the patient with hepatitis, ordering the doctor to test liver function, to check the level of proteins and enzymes.
- In the case of hepatitis B, C: is DNA testing to verify the extent of the activity of the inflammation.
- Liver biopsy: which is the taking of a sample of tissue from the liver cells for development of liver cancer, How stage in which the liver from fibrosis.
- Uniforms: the doctor using liquid abdominal to achieve from the accumulation of fluid.
- Conduct ultrasound imaging: it helps in control the amount of fluid contained in the abdomen, cirrhosis, convulsions that may affect the gallbladder.
How is the treatment of inflammation of the liver?
Can’t take the way one cure all kinds of inflammation Vickers treatment according to the type of inflammation, and as follows:
Treatment of hepatitis A
Because the duration of infection is short, be comfortable, eat a lot of fluids and water, and to prevent infection is to vaccinate children at the age of a year and a half.
Treatment of hepatitis B
When Sharp does not require treatment, and in the case that chronic treatment lasts for months, even years, and is used in the treatment of its antiviral drugs that is recommended by your doctor.
Treatment of hepatitis C
You can treat inflammation on its own and in some cases you need to treat this kind of inflammation of the liver some medications such as:
- Repair (stepson redressed).
- Interferon alpha 2 a.
- Sofosbuvir (code).
Treatment of inflammation of the immune self
Are some drugs which are effective by up to 80%, which is as follows:
- Corticosteroids such as prednisone or budesonide.
- Used actions such as aminophenols and cyclosporine.
Some tips to prevent infection with hepatitis
- The most important tips is the need to take all kinds of vaccines for the Prevention of viral hepatitis and epidemiological whether for infants or children or adults in the deadlines, especially for people who have to travel a lot.
- Not to use the tools of others and share other people’s tools and personal care.
- To ensure the health and safety of the blood in the case of transport.
- Not to touch the blood spilled.
- Personal hygiene severe, wash vegetables and fruits before eating them.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet.
- Avoid eating uncooked contaminated.
- The non-use of needles and blades that have been used before.
It’s too bad he may develop some inflammation of the chronic hepatitis for years without to know the reason of non-appearance of symptoms of hepatitis at the outset, it requires to undergo a diagnosis to check for infection, and this causes the occurrence of serious complications of the liver such as infection, failure of the liver or liver cancer.
It might interest you also: what are the symptoms of enlarged liver? And methods of treatment
It might interest you also: inflammation of the liver may cause death