Pregnancy critical periods experienced by the women, and the medical care level, and to enjoy good health, and even going through pregnancy safely and securely, and a baby safe and sound, has been related to some of the ladies of the injury gestational diabetes, which makes them concerned about its effect on the fetus and what are the things to be followed to eliminate or passage of pregnancy without complications, and that’s why everyone is asking about what are the symptoms of gestational diabetes until they are fully aware of it, and here we’ll get to know all about gestational diabetes.
What is the ratio of the sugar when pregnant women
During pregnancy should be the level of sugar has between 5.54. 0 mmol / liter in the test fasting, before eating any of the daily meals, and be less than 7.0 mmol / L after two hours of eating, so any blunder happens in these levels to become the women susceptible to gestational diabetes.
The proportion of sugar required for women during pregnancy
- Women during fasting: 95mg/dl or less
- Women hours after eating: 140 mg/dl or less
- Women after two hours of eating: 120 mg/dl or less
When to start gestational diabetes to emerge
Shows gestational diabetes on the mother, usually between the twenty-fourth week twenty-third, so any signs and symptoms are strange in that period please consult a doctor immediately, even if there is doubt you are the symptoms of gestational diabetes or not should rest assured
Reasons for the occurrence of gestational diabetes
Responsible for the regulation of metabolism is the hormone insulin produced by the pancreas, and what happens during pregnancy is that the placenta you secrete the hormone works on the blocking of insulin then leads to high blood sugar, which leads to the deterioration of women’s situation, which may lead to serious complications including damage to nerves and blood vessels, so all the ladies ask What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes causes of infection.
Risk factors that increase the chances of gestational diabetes
Before the question about what are the symptoms of gestational diabetes you must learn what are the factors that increase the chance for gestational diabetes until it is avoided as much as possible especially if some of them located where a lot of the ladies like:
- Excess weight poses a great danger to the pregnant woman because it causes a reduction in the percentage of insulin that has been secreted in that case, you should monitor the sugar levels during pregnancy regularly.
- Increase belly fat in women is a big burden this is known by the occurrence of gestational diabetes in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Women that do not movement too much and prefer the comfort of exercise exposing itself to the risk of infection.
- From the planning to the age during pregnancy and 35 years are more prone than others to infection gestational diabetes.
- Family history there is of injured in sugar.
- High blood pressure.
- The presence of previous injury gestational diabetes before.
- Injury women with polycystic ovary.
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes that affect the fetus
Affects of gestational diabetes on the fetus is large, it may cause many problems for the child appears on the form of symptoms:
- Increased birth weight as a result of injury to the pancreas of the child so that the secretion of insulin sufficiently.
- The high level of blood sugar when the child.
- The child may become exposed to infection short of breath afterwards.
- The occurrence of death before the expiration of a period of pregnancy or during childbirth.
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes in the first months
Unfortunately, it may be symptom of gestational diabetes early similar a large proportion of symptoms of pregnancy that you might not notice women don’t and that’s why is the discovery of gestational diabetes in late May show early symptoms as follows:
- A sense of apathy and laziness, despite the convenience.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- Blurred vision with loss of focus.
- Tingling in the hands or feet.
- Severe nausea with vomiting.
- Constant thirst.
- The workpiece amounts to food and beverages with a sweet taste.
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes in the third month
When the sugar is high during pregnancy show some of the signs that may resemble the symptoms of diabetes, which consists in:
- Feeling very tired.
- Feeling thirsty more than usual.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- Changed smell of the mouth becomes foul.
- Extreme hunger and the need to eat even after eating a meal shortly.
- Ongoing stress even with the activity light.
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes warning
He also told the doctors when he was asked more than once about the What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes, and their answer was that the cost of the symptoms are invisible at first, but they’re recommended not to ignore the symptoms and warning signs that indicate the presence of an error you should immediately consult a physician which includes the following:
- Feeling thirsty way overpriced even with eating a lot of water and fluids.
- Frequent need to urinate.
- Feeling infections in the vagina.
- The emergence of infections in the bladder.
- Inflammation of the skin.
- Zhou vision.
After learning about the symptoms of gestational diabetes if you notice the appearance of any of the previous symptoms mentioned by you or a woman close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
Read also symptoms of ectopic pregnancy and methods of prevention
Complications of gestational diabetes
You may end gestational diabetes after pregnancy safely, but in some other cases include a woman many of the complications of gestational diabetes:
- Increase the chance of pre-eclampsia.
- High blood pressure.
- The chance of injury to women in the later diabetes of the second type.
What is the method of diagnosis of gestational diabetes
In the beginning going to the doctor, women should know what are the symptoms of gestational diabetes that you buy from them women, and what impact it had on them, and then starts to make several examinations of the following:
- The doctor begins in knowing the history and family of women and if not the date of injury, previous gestational diabetes or not.
- Then gives the woman a cup of liquid which does not taste not bad but can accept it to eat and wait for an hour, and then withdraw a sample of blood, to the amount of insulin that is secreted.
- Ultrasound examination performed to check on the health of the child.
Method of treatment of gestational diabetes diet for pregnant
After making sure injury women with gestational diabetes, all performed by the doctor is to keep the sugar levels at the normal level that can be managed by following a healthy regime even pass the stage of pregnancy safely:
- To maintain ideal weight.
- Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, natural fiber, can eat some of the three snacks between meals the original.
- Constant movement exercise light for at least half an hour.
- The need for a doctor’s visit and periodic follow-up to find out the level of blood sugar at least 4 times a day.
- Follow-up to the weight of the child continuously.
- Stay away from putting sugar or honey cannot be added in meals or drinks permanently.
What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes of the questions that come up often doctors of the pregnant women, thinking that they this can be observed immediately upon emergence, but symptoms in the first months costs are the same as early pregnancy symptoms, so you should monitor the level of blood sugar from the beginning of pregnancy.
Read also know I have chronic fatigue syndrome which causes fatigue
It might interest you also: what are the symptoms of diabetes in women?
It might interest you also: what are the analyses and checks the beginning of pregnancy and significance