Control sugar in the blood is the most important thing to do diabetic patient, but do you know what the symptoms of diabetes? And did you know that diabetes can affects your child? Follow us dear reader this article to know the symptoms of diabetes in children.
What types of diabetes?
Buy diabetes types, namely:
- Diabetes of the first type.
- Diabetes of the second type.
- Gestational diabetes.
What are the symptoms of diabetes of the first type and second?
Gloat all the symptoms of diabetes primary:
- Increased thirst.
- The difficulty in concentration.
- Blurred vision.
- Frequent urination.
- Fatigue and malaise.
- Weight loss.
- Blood sugar will be more than 180 mg / dL.
Consistently high blood sugar may cause other symptoms such as:
- Vaginal infections and dermatophytes.
- Slow wound healing and vision.
- Nerve damage that causes cold feet and painful.
- Hair loss of the lower limb, or erectile dysfunction.
- Problems in the stomach and intestines, such as chronic constipation or diarrhea.
- Eye problems blood vessels or the kidneys.
Read also: know the symptoms of high and low blood sugar.
What introduce diabetes and pregnancy?
While gestational diabetes often do not show symptoms of the women with gestational diabetes, which is why it is important to choose women at risk of injury at the appropriate time during pregnancy.
What are the symptoms of diabetes when the child?
The small child who says to donate frequently, and includes amounts large, loses weight, and looks more tired and ill is the classic picture of the diabetic children of the first type.
Although it is easy to make a diagnosis of diabetes have the baby by checking your blood sugar at the doctor, but it remains the hardest part is to identify the symptoms and take the child for examination, and increased awareness among parents that young children and even infants, can get also type one diabetes can help them speed their diagnosis.
Sometimes children can be infected in the case of ketoacidosis diabetes mellitus (DKA) at diagnosis of diabetes, this situation occurs when there is a deficiency to insulin in the body, it seems the body high levels of acid and ketones, which is a medical emergency usually require hospital admission and care instant insulin.
After early diagnosis and treatment, it may take some children a stage where it seems that they produce enough insulin again and that has been the treatment of diabetes, but with the passage of time will require appropriate doses of insulin to keep blood sugar levels in the normal range.
But each child is a special case as decided by the doctor must be the war on your children and consult your doctor immediately upon the occurrence of a doubt in any of the symptoms.
Read also: know the 10 misconceptions about diabetes.
Prevention methods of diabetes
- Try to keep your blood sugar under control, and do control the diabetes at intervals.
- Follow the food plan software program for data scheduling of the drug.
- You know on your diet, and calculate the total carbohydrates in each meal.
- Test your blood sugar regularly, either by using the measure of sugar or go to the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you may kindly read the blood sugar levels abnormally.
- Wear identification tag medical to tell people you have diabetes in case of emergency.
In the end, dear reader, after what you know has to answer your questions about what are the symptoms of diabetes? What types of diabetes? Watch your blood sugar level and follow your doctor’s instructions always, if you have any queries or consultation you can consult one of our doctors here.