The contents of the article
Disease of the colon of the common diseases that affect many, as a result of not following a healthy diet, or due to nervous tension, relieve the symptoms of the colon from person to person depending on the situation, the causes, the extent of inflammation, owing to the indifference of many of the symptoms of the colon, a diversification to it until you receive the appropriate treatment, so in the following you will learn the symptoms of the colon in detail and continue with us.
What are the causes of colon nervous?
There are many reasons that lead to injury colon nervous system, and may be one reason only is the reason for your injury, or both together, research has shown that irritable bowel syndrome is linked significantly to the nerves, so it may occurs due to some psychological reasons or genetic or even environmental, perhaps the most famous of these reasons the most common is the following:
Most of the people diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, the reason behind their illness to psychological reasons, anxiety, stress and depression, and considered two of the main reasons for irritable bowel syndrome, as we have already mentioned there is a direct connection between the nerves and the colon, which contributes significantly to the stimulation of pain.
The fullness of the rectum or colon in general, in quantities of feces, causes pressure on the abdominal area causing gases, coupled with the urgent need to urinate, and of course the cause of abdominal pain.
Disorders of the intestines, poor digestion also is the etiology of irritable bowel syndrome, which causes the appearance of pain the lower abdomen, coupled with suffering from constipation and diarrhea repeat.
It might interest you to identify: the necessary tests to detect cancer of the colon
It might interest you to identify: what are the herbs useful for patients colon?
What are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome?
The symptoms of irritable bowel common
There is a group of common symptoms that may indicate a problem in the colon, perhaps the most famous of these symptoms is the following:
- Flatulence, increased gas.
- Diarrhea and chronic constipation.
- Severe pain in the lower abdomen.
- Development between constipation and diarrhea.
So in the case of the emergence of previous symptoms, make sure there is a problem in the following, we’ll talk more a little more detail.
Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome detail
As we mentioned previously there are symptoms of a common law you should know, and these symptoms are more pronounced you should read the following:
1-constipation and diarrhea
If you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome it is sure that you will notice the frequent diarrhea and constipation with, who knows the diarrhea as frequent urination of more than three times a day, unlike constipation, where to suffer from a lack of foresight for long periods, has been accompanied by this offer severe pain when urinating.
Sometimes you may feel the desire to go to the bathroom, but you can’t do this, this is of the most symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome common, so if you have we advise you to consult a doctor immediately.
2-abdominal bloating and gas
You may also notice the presence of gas and flatulence significantly, usually this happens as a result of disturbances that occur in the colon, which results in changes in digestion, causing distension of the abdomen and the appearance of gases.
3-anxiety and depression
Known for Irritable Bowel Syndrome his engagement to close the problem is psychological, so if you feel anxious or depressed, and its owner one of the symptoms of the colon the previous mentioned, make sure that you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, this disease causes many of the psychological problems, so increases the anxiety and from the onset of his symptoms.
4-pain and cramps
Usually occurs pain resulting from irritable bowel in the lower abdomen, as a result of deformation of the signals released by the bacteria found in your gut which help process the digestive tract, and connected directly with the brain, when an imbalance in this process, the signals cause the appearance of severe pain and cramps in the abdominal area.
Is known pain colon that pain occurs as a result of psychological pressure and nervousness, I usually feel it after eating one hour or two hours at most, and this pain after defecation, so usually a place of pain were a direct indication for the existence of a problem in the colon.
5-changes in stool
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome can also cause changes in stool, as a result of disorder bowel movement, if the movement was fast and they absorb water and food quickly causing diarrhea, and vice versa if the movement is slow cause difficult to digestion, so constipation occurs, you may notice that you come from the stools solid and then turns into diarrhea accompanied by mucous discharge.
6-fatigue and difficulty sleeping
If you suffer from symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, it is sure that you don’t sleep well, which causes irritable bowel syndrome in fatigue is severe, and thinner as a result of deteriorating condition of the gastrointestinal tract, causing frequent waking, drowsiness when waking up due to not taking the body enough time to rest.
Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in women
In spite of the similarity of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in women and men, there are some characteristic symptoms that afflict women only, and include the following:
- Pregnancy: if you are a pregnant woman suffer from IBS, you will notice that the symptoms of colon buy in pregnancy, as increased diarrhea and constipation, as well as frequently feeling of heartburn and nausea.
- Menopause: if you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, don’t worry, in the period of menopause, talk symptoms the colon and gradually.
- Menstrual cycle: usually the symptoms are aggravated at the menstrual period, after ovulation you will notice the appearance of problems with constipation and flatulence, as before the menstrual cycle, you’ll know who abdominal pain, diarrhea, and, in general, the menstrual period increase the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, such as insomnia, abdominal pain, the fatigue, the appearance of the syndrome of life.
- Endometriosis: is a common condition that has a lot of ladies, and cause its infection usually in the increase the severity of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, so be careful my dear. this symptoms in the case of the emergence are doctor immediately for the necessary work.
Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in men
As we mentioned previously there are symptoms of women tend for men, and vice versa, as usually happens to this difference as a result of the impact of the hormone of masculinity and femininity on each of them, here are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in men:
- Severe insomnia.
- The lack of desire to eat.
- Gases accompanied by flatulence.
- Changes in bowel movement.
- Severe pain the lower abdomen and cramps.
- The feeling of fatigue.
Symptoms of colon other
There are some other symptoms that may serve as a harbinger of a problem in the colon, you should know these symptoms so as not to be confused with irritable bowel syndrome, including such symptoms as the following:
1 – the symptoms of ulcerative colitis
The symptoms of ulcerative colitis at the expense of the place of injury and the extent of the inflammation, This symptoms include the following:
- The height of the temperature.
- Severe pain in the rectum.
- Remarkable weight loss.
- The inability to urinate.
- Diarrhea accompanied with blood.
- Severe hemorrhage in the rectum.
- Spasm and pain in the abdomen.
- Delayed growth of children.
- Extreme exhaustion and lethargy.
In general, choose to limit these symptoms according to your condition, you should see a doctor if they appear
2 – symptoms of the digestive colon
The digestive Colon is a disease that occurs as a result of stress and anxiety, has been classified under the list of internal diseases the oil, it happens directly as a result of the situation of oil, the increasing severity, the greater the irritation, the symptoms include digestive Colon the following:
- Severe pain in the abdomen.
- Extreme emotion and depression.
- A pathological fear of some things like riding a bike.
- Severe pain the lower abdomen rises to the North.
- Flatulence and the appearance of gases.
- Diarrhea and constipation alternately.
- Disorders of the digestive system and intestines.
- Version sounds from the abdomen.
Symptoms of colon gastrointestinal most dangerous
There are some symptoms that appear with the development of the disease and its treatment, and include the following:
- The acidity of the stomach.
- Prick very in the heart.
- Anemia resulting from iron deficiency.
- Shortness of breath.
- The speed of the heartbeat.
- The difficulty of implementation.
- Infection hemorrhoids.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Sharp pain in the shoulder and back.
There are some symptoms that have been observed on some patients, but is uncommon, including the following:
- Migraine headaches severe.
- Remarkable weight loss.
- Lethargy and general weakness.
- Vertigo when standing.
3 – symptoms of ascending colon
Vary the causes of distension of the colon from one person to another, usually accompanied by a range of common symptoms, and perhaps months, these symptoms is the following:
- Bleeding frequently causing anemia.
- High temperature significantly.
- Tiredness and fatigue is constant, and general weakness.
- The urge to overcome or what is known as a see.
- Severe pain in the abdomen, repeated every few minutes in photo spasms.
- Gas and frequent as a result of poor digestion and accumulation of waste in the colon.
- The weight loss significantly, the appearance of mucus in the stool.
- Persistent diarrhea as a result of the lack of water absorption from the food.
It might interest you: file a comprehensive colon cancer symptoms
It might interest you to identify: risks and complications of colectomy
It might interest you: ulcerative colitis symptoms and methods of treatment of his
What happens when you overlook the symptoms of colon?
When you condone the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, you may suffer from acute colitis or spastic colon, or other types of irritable bowel syndrome other, which penetrate the symptoms as follows:
1 – irritable bowel syndrome irritable
Know irritable bowel syndrome irritable three major symptoms namely diarrhea and constipation and pain these symptoms are severe with irritation and tension, also show the following symptoms:
- Diarrhea chronic lasting for days at a time.
- Severe constipation lasts for a long time.
- Strong pain calms down after entering the toilet.
- The desire to overcome with the inability to it.
- Feeling overall fatigue and lethargy.
- Hear sounds coming from the abdomen.
- Increased heartbeat and pain in the chest.
- Sleep disturbances and insomnia.
2 – irritable bowel syndrome acute
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome sharp as follows:
- Frequent vomiting.
- Rectal bleeding.
- Weight loss.
- Diarrhea at night.
- The pain level.
- Difficulty swallowing.
These are symptoms of major problems that require immediate medical intervention, so don’t neglect them ever.
3 – irritable bowel syndrome psychological
Many suffer from irritable bowel syndrome resulting from a disturbance in the psychological, which is different causes a little as follows:
- Shortness of breath.
- Severe pain in the abdomen.
- Anxiety and severe depression.
- Discomfort at night.
- Diarrhea and constipation alternately.
- Mucus in the stool.
- Gases in the abdomen.
If you have any of these symptoms we should attempt to improve your mood and your mental to get rid of these annoying symptoms.
4 – irritable bowel syndrome palpitations
Many suffer from IBS patients of heart palpitations, which is common happen because of the following things:
- Regulates the nervous system are the functions of the colon, so wearing the colon nerves.
- Of within nerves tethered colon what is known as the nerve of the perplexed, which is one of the nerves important in the human body.
- So when you have training colon cause of this nerve in the dysfunction of breathing, heartbeats, discharge of the stomach, pancreas and liver.
So I buy a lot of shortness of breath and palpitation of the heart, as a side show of symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, and in the case of the appearance of this display tells the doctor to request some medical tests important to make sure that this disease occurs due to irritable bowel syndrome, and there are no any problems a member of the other, and in general this happens as a result of depression, the psychological state of the poor increase the speed of the heartbeat resulting from irritable bowel syndrome.
How is the diagnosis of diseases of the colon?
When the symptoms of the colon mentioned above, you should go to a doctor for the necessary tests, and receive appropriate treatment, it is usually the examination of several consecutive steps, including the following:
- Initially the bag, directing some questions to you, about the symptoms, and the extent of her appearance, and of course going to ask you about your diet, and if you are a smoker or not, and deal with any type of alcohol, then it will save you some questions about your history, and if you suffered from diseases in the stomach before or not.
- After that you will be asked the doctor to lie down for a clinical examination, then ask you to do some tests and examinations are important, which include (functions of the thyroid gland, blood chemical tests of the stool, the image of the full blood).
- After the results of the tests, the doctor will prescribe appropriate treatment, but in some cases you may be asked to work examination allergies lactose intolerant, to be sure, some of the data to make right decision.
Important things before the treatment
Before prescribing treatment, the doctor needs to know the following things:
- Did the pain appear during defecation just?
- Did the pain go away after you take a shit?
- Is pain shows The Shape of the stool changed at once?
- Does The Shape of the stool is weird, whether lumpy or solid?
- Do you feel bloated in the belly and ready?
- Are you pooping less than 3 times in a week?
- You stool accompanied by risk?
- Do you happen to overcome more than three times in a day?
All these questions help the doctor for the proper diagnosis and prescribe treatment, so make sure to know the answer before going to the doctor.
How is the treatment of diseases of the colon?
Perhaps the best that can be done to treat the colon is to follow a healthy diet integrated, and change some bad habits, but this does not prevent stores and certain medications, and in general differs from the treatment of the colon as follows:
- To go specialist feeding to prepare foods causing inflammation of the colon, and a list of food suitable.
- Avoid some foods causing gas and bloating such as: (cabbage – grapes – raisins – wine-red – beans – onions – dates – coffee).
- Examination of lactose, a lot of patients colon suffer from poor absorption of lactose, which is one of the things causing the uprising gas and diarrhea.
Known about the lactose that is present in dairy products, and some products used in the diet, so it is usually advised to prevent eating these foods for a while with the note changes, it will continue the tests required by what if you are allergic to lactose or not.
Important tips for patients with irritable bowel syndrome
To get rid completely of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome annoying, there are some important tips that you can follow to reduce the disease, these symptoms include the following:
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in fiber nature, it helps to improve bowel movement.
- Note the foods that cause pain and gas and stay away completely from eating.
- Careful to drink sufficient amounts of water after eating to improve digestion.
- Refrain from smoking, alcohol, drinks rich in caffeine such as: tea, coffee and cola.
- Try to stay away from nervousness and stress and emotion overload.
- Chew food well and slowly before swallowing to prevent indigestion.
- Not eating ANY herb or medication on your own or without medical consultation.
Finally, if you notice the onset of any symptoms of colon the above to yourself or anyone close to you, you must completely stop eating dairy products and immediately to the doctor, for the necessary tests, and in the end we hope that we have been able to of your statement that article, for more important medical information, visit our website.
It might interest you: all you care about diet IBS patients
It might interest you to identify: what are the symptoms of colon cancer perspective?