The contents of the article
Is liver disease of the most serious diseases to which the human, because it filters the blood of toxins, the production of protein, it also helps in the digestion of food, and any defect occurs it causes the appearance of symptoms of liver disease, which may be, at times, indicate the need to expedite the consult a doctor to avoid the occurrence of serious complications, and here in this article we’ll get to know all the symptoms of liver disease.
The function of the liver
Strengthens the liver making liquid bile which consists of water and some bile acids, and other chemicals, is the composition of bile acids from cholesterol which is stored in the liver, then a look of bitterness in the storage of that water in the first step to put the food in his office in the duodenum, specifically the small bowel. begin to zero in excretion to help facilitate the process of digestion, in some cases formulated in the synthesis of simple in the liver can be healed and replaced with ease, but if he got damaged cheddar can’t the liver in the do the job natural and the treatment of the symptoms of liver disease.
The functions of the liver other
- The processing of iron, which the body needs to produce red blood cells.
- Produces amino acids for the manufacture of protein.
- Produce all materials for blood clotting.
- The liver stores the glucose and convert it to a student.
Types of liver disease the most common
- Hepatitis acute (sudden).
- Chronic hepatitis.
- Fatty liver disease.
- Scars the liver (cirrhosis).
- Cancer of the liver.
The causes of liver disease
- The viral infection.
- Taking drugs frequently without the supervision of a physician.
- The intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Genetic factors.
- The accumulation of fat in the liver.
- The occurrence of a disorder in the immune system of the body.
What are the symptoms of liver disease the public?
At the beginning of the occurrence of problems do not show symptoms of liver disease, but occurs scars or damage to or inflammation of the liver, the symptoms such as:
- Feeling tired and weak.
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin color with the whites of the eyes).
- Itching of the skin.
- Change the color of urine.
- Swelling of the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite in food.
- It becomes the color of the liver light.
- Edema swelling of the legs.
- Change the sleep pattern.
Symptoms of fatty liver disease
Cause fat accumulation on the liver in disease of the liver that are no different symptoms many of the symptoms of liver disease, especially in the early stages no, it can take the appearance of symptoms of fatty liver disease to the authorities even show up, its symptoms include the following:
- Zhou memory.
- The inability to focus.
- Feeling weak shaking.
- Weight loss without justification.
- The loss of appetite.
- Feeling pain in the abdomen especially in the upper side of the right hand side.
- The appearance of dark patches on the neck or under the armpits.
- Enlargement of the liver.
Disease symptoms hepatitis
In the early stage may show symptoms of the disease hepatitis slightly, may cause the lack of knowledge of the patients they are infected with this disease, so that similar disease symptoms hepatitis with the symptoms of other diseases such as severe colds, and its symptoms include the following: –
- Feeling very tired, which prevents it from doing everyday tasks.
- Inflammation of the muscle.
- The feeling of pain in the joints.
- A poor appetite.
- Itching of the skin.
- Change the color of dark urine.
- The occurrence of upset stomach.
When should I consult doctor immediately?
Of course start the onset of symptoms gradually, and may vary from person to person, some signs that the time of appearance of learning of the need to consult a doctor urgent, such as:
- Losing weight significantly du undergo diet for weight loss.
- Feeling tired and weakness exaggerated.
- Pain in the abdomen frequent.
- Feeling relax the abdomen, especially after eating foods of high-fat and low-fat.
After recognize the symptoms of liver disease if you notice the appearance of any of the previous symptoms mentioned by you or someone close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
Risk factors that increase the chance of liver disease
There are some things that make some more susceptible to liver disease which consists in the following:
- The risk of diabetes.
- The high level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Exposure to the toxins.
- Excessive intake of dietary supplements or herbs.
- Said fluid in the body.
- Sharing the injection between people especially bloggers.
- Body piercing without sterilization.
- Increasing the weight.
- The transfer of blood.
- Sex Gas Safe.
- Severe obesity.
Complications of liver disease
If you don’t get the source on the appropriate treatment becomes susceptible to complication of liver disease which consists in the following:
- Is cirrhosis of the liver is the development that produced after infection with liver disease first, any thought is the final step for all diseases of the liver other
- Acute liver failure due to injury long-time liver in this case can’t the liver to work for a short time.
- Hepatic encephalopathy due to the presence of tissue preventing blood flow to the liver, so the toxins are available that affect the liver function by leading to a coma.
- Dropsy of the liver, resulting in urine retention in the feet and legs allowing (oedema).
How is the diagnosis of disease of the liver?
Feel concerned about the appearance of symptoms of disease of the liver first where they sometimes buy a little, and that’s why the doctor should be consulted immediately, and diagnosis of liver disease was as follows:
• Initially the doctor access to the medical history and patronymic of the patient, and the symptoms of liver disease that the patient suffers.
- Being a doctor test liver function that helps check the level of each (been associated, prothrombin time prolonged, low albumin), and the level of enzymes in blood in case of infection hepatitis viral.
- Test full blood test to see antibodies.
- Biopsy: it is the taking of a sample of tissue from the liver and examined in the lab to determine the problem, and is done by acupuncture and this is detected on all liver diseases, including liver cancer.
- Imaging test x-ray and the.
- Magnetic resonance imaging for the duration of liver injury in damaged and pass the endoscope down the esophagus to be up for, and then the doctor says to share photos, for of veins bulging.
- Computerized tomography.
Methods of treatment of liver disease
One of the most effective methods in the treatment of liver disease taken by the doctor is the surgical process by removing it entirely, or remove the damaged part only, but the decision is made after the detection of the health status of the patient, and if the side effects will affect you negatively or not, and a methods of treatment of other liver disease are as follows:
- Intake of antiviral medicines in case of hepatitis infection.
- To strengthen and improve the functions of the liver is the intake of vitamins and supplements.
- Relationship problems causing of liver disease such as lowering high blood pressure, and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Methods of prevention of diseases of the liver
- Avoid intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain ideal weight because obesity is one of the most dangerous things that assist in injury to the liver.
- Follow a healthy diet does not contain fat or low-fat.
- Eating whole grains and natural fibers.
- Control the level of sugar and cholesterol in blood.
- Eat a lot of fluids and water.
- Avoid sharing personal items with others especially those that are pricked under the skin like injections.
The liver of the most important organs of the human body when he gets scared cause the appearance of symptoms of liver disease that can not be tolerated, because the incidence of long liver disease without treatment can cause liver failure.
It might interest you also: what are the symptoms of hepatitis and how is it diagnosed?
It might interest you also: what is liver cancer and its symptoms, causes and gravity on the human