The most common question that he asks a lot of people, what are the signs of diabetes is? There are a lot of signs that may indicate you have diabetes, if you notice these signs you should immediately go to your doctor, get to know them in this article.
What are the signs of diabetes?
Different signs of diabetes based on the amount of high blood sugar, some people, especially people with diabetes of the second type, you may not suffer from these symptoms at the beginning, in the first type of diabetes, symptoms tend to appear quickly and be more severe.
Some of the signs and symptoms of diabetes of Type I and Type II are:
- Increased thirst.
- Frequent urination.
- Severe hunger.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- The presence of ketones in the urine (ketones are a byproduct of the breakdown of muscle and fat that happens when there is no amount of insulin enough for the body).
- Feeling of being unwell.
- Blurred vision.
- The shark skin.
- Recurrent infections, such as inflammation of the gums or skin infections andvaginal infections.
Can develop diabetes of the first type at any age, although onset during childhood or adolescence, and may require the diabetes of the second type to the first type becomes more serious, this type is most common in people over the age of 40 years.
Read also: the symptoms of Type II diabetes.
When should I see a doctor?
- Now that I know what are the signs of diabetes, if you suspect that you or your child may have diabetes, and if you notice any possible symptoms of Diabetes, contact your doctor.
- Whenever the diagnosis of the condition early, you can start treatment sooner.
- If you already go to the doctor and tell you that there is a risk of developing diabetes, you will need to follow a medical minute so you can sugar levels in your blood.
- You should not neglect any signs, of the former.
What are the signs of diabetes and how to prevent them?
Can’t prevent diabetes of the first type, however, can be regularity for a healthy lifestyle, because it may help in the treatment of diabetes, especially Type II diabetes, can help prevent gestational diabetes, and these healthy habits:
- Eating healthy foods, choose foods that contain a small percentage of fat and calories, and contain more fiber.
- Focus on fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- Get more physical activity, do the exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Take a daily walk fast, ride your bike, learn to swim, and at spaced intervals.
- Exercise for long periods, try to divide it into its little dispenser throughout the day.
- If you suffer from weight gain, the loss of the 7 per cent of your body weight can reduce the risk of diabetes.
- To maintain your weight, focus on permanent changes in your eating habits andexercise.
- Motivate yourself by remembering the benefits of losing weight, such as heart health, General Body Health and improving the external appearance.
- Can resort to medication in some cases, and diabetes by mouth such as metformin , etc., may reduce the risk of Type II diabetes, but follow a healthy lifestyle is still necessary.
- Should be checked blood sugar at least once each year; to make sure no injury of Type II diabetes.
Read also: causes of gestational diabetes and how to prevent it.
In the end, dear reader, having found your answer to the question What are the signs of diabetes . try to notice them well, and if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.