Ask your doctor
Hello Doctor, please I want to ask you what are the consequences of vitamin D deficiency and how it could affect your health? I don’t eat fish and dairy usually when some of the symptoms, and told me some friends it’s because of a lack of vitamin D in my body, I want to know the truth of this subject, because I didn’t do any analysis and I don’t know did the subject need to go visit my doctor?
Vitamin D of the most important vitamins in the body, you should pay attention to the consequences of vitamin D deficiency for the treatment of this matter by increasing its gravity, and may cause its deficiency in the body symptoms such as:
- The weakness of the region.
- Lack of activity and a sense of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Osteoporosis, and backaches and.
- Slow-healing wounds.
- Hair loss and possible infection in some cases like a Fox.
- Muscle pain.
- Injury to psychological problems such as depression.
- Changes the mood of the women and men.
- May affect the central nervous system.
- Can affect the health of the eye, and cause of certain diseases of the eye.
Preferably when you feel symptoms of a strange and sharp to consult a doctor, and conduct analysis of vitamin D, even can determine the treatment appropriate to the situation, whether food or dietary supplements or medicines.