We will continue with you through this Holy Week heartburn chronic ongoing through the website idea Fekera.com, are the symptoms that occur as a result of heartburn of the most annoying things about many being caused when the satisfaction or severe pain in the stomach, what if heartburn occurs continuously, Fisher source uncomfortable all the time especially when eating, so looking for the source of the causes that lead to the occurrence of the government continuously to avoid them, so we With today on the causes of heartburn and Chronic in the next lines.
The causes of heartburn, chronic persistent :-
There are many causes that lead to heartburn, chronic persistent and insensitive to many of the problems of man, namely :
Disease reflux gastroesophageal :-
- The esophagus is the tube that moves through the food from the mouth to the stomach GERD is a disease that causes the return of the acidic liquid in the stomach to the bottom of the esophagus.
- Causing the feeling of inflammation of the lining of the esophagus and the feeling of freedom that usually remain level to the patient treatment of the disease.
Read Also : What are the causes of heartburn in the morning?
Disease Barrett’s esophagus :-
- The injury seemed high oesophageal lead to injury inflammation of the lining of the esophagus that lead to the change of these tissues for.
- And this problem Know seemed the sight of Barry which lead to fever before chronic stomach, in addition to the likelihood of developing esophageal cancer so you should head to the nearest doctor to address the problem by understanding it.
The injury bug on :-
Stomach germ known scientifically with the knowledge spiral that infects the stomach and causes increased acid liquid which causes the acidity of the stomach chronic.
Read also : the symptoms of Helicobacter pylori in chronic and light in detail
Some drugs cause gastric acidity, chronic :-
There are many medicines and drugs that will cause stomach acidity, chronic this drugs are :
- Theophylline : this drug is used in the treatment of asthma.
- Beta blockers : used in the treatment of blood pressure.
- Calcium channel blockers : used in the treatment of blood pressure.
- Progestin : a grain used to prevent pregnancy.
- Drugs similar to dopamine.
Read also : treatment of germ food
Some of the general misconceptions :-
There are some health habits and misconceptions that lead to the incidence of heartburn chronic :
- Eating fatty foods rich in fat and unhealthy carbohydrates, especially at night.
- A lot of the intake of substances that contain caffeine, carbonated drinks and alcohol.
- A lot of smoking.
- Eating salty foods.
- Eating warm foods.
- Eat some fruit and vegetables that cause stomach acidity chronic, such as lemon, orange and tomatoes.
- Eating fatty foods late at night and immediately after eating.
Read also : medication Ranitidine Ranitidine for stomach ulcers law
Way to prevention of heartburn, chronic persistent :-
There are ways to reduce the incidence of heartburn chronic and continuing this way is :
- A healthy diet : one of the most important means to reduce the acidity of the stomach is to follow a healthy diet and remoteness from fatty foods rich in fats and carbohydrates, as well as warm foods in addition to any foods you may have sensitivity to them and allow you to heartburn.
- Avoid drinking liquids that contain caffeine as well as carbonated water.
- Eat a lot of fluids especially water as it helps to adjust the acid of the stomach.
- Take your sleeping position is right, trying to lift the top by placing a pillow under it to avoid the occurrence of acidity in the night.
- Not a lot of smoking, because it causes protection.
- Avoid sleeping after food directly must sleep after two hours at least of a meal, preferably the meal light and non-creamy.
Read also : capsules mosapride Mosapride for the treatment of heartburn and inflammation of the stomach
Dear leaders, we hope that we may have given you the clarification and distinctive for all the information about a week the heartburn is chronic and ongoing and we are ready to receive your comments and inquiries and quickly respond to them.