Money essentials for the health of your body and your baby and you wonder many women what the benefits of water for pregnant and affect the lack of water and hydration on the overall health of your body? We together dear readers in this article on the benefits of water for pregnant and the quantity that you must drink and different ways to increase the amount of water in your body.
What are the benefits of water for pregnant?
Works money on shipping all the nutrients from the food you eat to your baby, and we deal here on some of the other benefits:
- If the body isn’t hydrated well during pregnancy it causes cramps anda headache and nausea.
- Helps to drink water to maintain the water retention problem.
- A sufficient amount of water during the third trimester of pregnancy keep you away from premature contractions.
- Keeps you away from urinary tract infection is the problem of campaign is very common.
- Helps in digestion and good and helps in the bowel movements smooth.
- Keeps you away from the problem of hemorrhoids by relieving constipation.
- Water helps in getting rid of excess sodium and helps reduce swollen feet and ankles.
- Helps in relieving morning sickness, heartburn and acidity.
- Reduces the feeling of tired and exhaustion.
The amount of Water recommended for pregnant
Now that we know what the benefits of water for pregnant you must also drink water in the quantities recommended during pregnancy where you should drink about 10 cups or 2.3 liters of water and other fluids per day.
Choose the need to water when the fabric so it is quite natural if you feel the need to consume more water or less than the recommended standards.
Check the amount of money
You can easily find out if you get a sufficient amount of fluids by checking the color of the urine indicates where the color pale yellow to you take a sufficient amount of fluids if urine color is dark yellow then you need to increase the amount of money.
Ways to consumption of water a day
Now that we know what the benefits of water for pregnant here are ways that you can increase your intake of water during pregnancy:
- You must drink water after each visit to the bathroom.
- Make sure you drink every two hours.
- Keep a bottle of water always at hand and staff from time to time.
- You can also set an alarm for drinking water.
- You may consume more fruits and vegetables rich in water like watermelon and cucumber.
- You can also add flavor to the water if you don’t like the taste of plain water.
- You can also add some fluid to the side of the water, such as milk, yogurt, and coconut water.
The influence of said drink water on the bus
Now that we know what the benefits of the money for the deal, then the reduce the amount of money may have some side effects.
The effect on the mother
- Intake of inadequate amount of money later in pregnancy to premature birth.
- You may feel dizzy, which is a common cause of dehydration.
- You might get severe headache due to dehydration.
- May affect the breast milk supply after pregnancy.
The effect on the fetus
- May the mother suffers from overheating which means that the body has difficulty in regulating the heat and may cause overheating of neural tube defects in children.
- May lead to lack of water in the body to low levels of amniotic fluid that protects your baby and helps him grow.
And now dear readers now that we know what the benefits of water for pregnant you should drink the recommended quantities to avoid the side effects of lack of drinking water, we wish you continued health and wellness.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: