Many women find difficulty in sleeping during pregnancy, especially in recent months, are women in search of a comfortable position to sleep and at the same time does not harm the fetus, keep with us dear readers to know the ways of sleep for pregnant and causes difficulty sleeping during pregnancy.
The reasons for difficulty sleeping during pregnancy
- Frequent urination: work your kidneys work harder to filter the extra blood which make your body, and this combination of urine, and with your baby’s growth increases pressure on the bladder, this also means frequent urination.
- Increase heart rate: increase your heart rate during pregnancy to pump more blood, this may make sleep more difficult.
- Shortness of breath: can pregnancy hormones that make the development process more difficult, and when you increase the size of the child, increases the pressure on the diaphragm.
- Aches and pains: produce some pain in the legs or back for extra weight, and can prevent these aches sleep.
- Heartburn: weakens the work of the digestive system during pregnancy, and it seems the food in the stomach and intestines longer, which causes burning in the stomach.
Read also: know more information about difficulty sleeping to deal.
Ways to sleep to
Here are ways sleep is useful and harmful for pregnant women:
Sleep on the left side
Sleep on the left side is the best in this period, it is the safest for your child, in addition to that, the more comfortable you are with your baby’s growth, but why is the left side better than right side? Experts recommend lying on your left side, because it works to improve blood circulation, which facilitates the way the blood rich in nutrient that comes out of your heart to the placenta to feed your baby, and lie on your left side prevents the weight of your body pressing hard on the liver, but you can also sleep on the right side there is no damage from sleeping on it.
Sleeping on the back of the ways to sleep harmful for pregnant
Can cause sleep on the back, in the occurrence of back problems, breathing and digestive tract, hemorrhoids, andlow blood pressure, leads to decreased blood circulation in the body.
Sleeping on the stomach
In pregnancy happen to duck a lot of changes, these changes make it difficult to lie down on the abdomen.
Read also: know the best conditions for growth during pregnancy.
Tips for health during pregnancy
- Extra pillows: using extra pillows to support both the abdomen and back, put a pillow between the legs can help support the lower back and make sleeping on your side easier.
- Healthy nutrition: it may help to drink a glass of warm milk to sleep, foods rich in carbohydrates, such as bread or crackers, can promote sleep, also, in addition, can be for a snack rich in protein to keep blood sugar levels high and can help prevent bad dreams and headaches.
- Relaxation techniques: it can help relax and calm your mind, relax your muscles, and these techniques include stretching andyoga training, deep breathing and get a warm bath before bedtime.
- Sports: if regular exercise during pregnancy promotes physical and mental health, and can help you exercise also sleep better.
- Prescriptions: you should avoid all medicines that are not prescribed by prescription during pregnancy, it can be certain drugs can hurt the fetus, however, there are some medications that are safe to implement while pregnant which may help you sleep better, but you should always consult a doctor before taking any medications during pregnancy.
In the end, dear readers, after that we know the ways to sleep pregnant and we knew the reasons for difficulty sleeping during pregnancy, we advise you, my dear readers follow the road to health and proper at this time even trying on your health and the health of the fetus.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: