Most of us ask the Cappuccino is ready from the lender, and he wonders about the secret foam-rich and tasty that you know, Okay we’ll tell you the secret to the tastiest cup of cappuccino in your home and healthier way if you follow any diet.. affiliated with us.
Cappuccino the Italian way
Since cappuccino is basically an Italian origin, you can know that as the metrics it contains a cup on one third milk and one third espresso, one third foam, equivalent to approximately 6 ounces (170) grams per cup and cow’s milk is the preferred choice here, but may differ from one state to another according to personal preference of course.
How can making cappuccino’s health more?
As we mentioned a third of the drink will be milk, changing the type of milk to kind a more healthy option would be good for people who follow a particular diet, or want a healthier choice, but it may affect the amount and strength of the foam used.
The types of solutions appropriate for cappuccino
And the types of solutions that you can choose among them to watch the delicious cappuccino are:
- Cow’s milk you can use low-fat milk for the price of less.
- The soy milk.
- Lactose-free milk
- Rice milk
- Coconut milk.
- Almond milk
Information of interest to you: what’s the difference between animal milk and milk vegetarianism?
The components of a cappuccino.
- Instant coffee to make a cup of cappuccino
- Your preferred choice of milk
- Container court closed
- Sugar to taste (you can choose the type of private plan as prescribed by the doctor for you.)
- A glass of water.
Way cappuccino at home
- Boil a cup of water and then put in the mug is your favorite, and then add a spoon or two teaspoons of quick coffee combo.
- Boil the milk you have chosen until it reaches the boiling point, then lift it from the fire when you started the appearance of bubbles.
- Transfer the milk to the big bowl, sealed up the milk to half, then close the pot well, and shake it strongly for about 20 seconds or until the foam.
- Pour the milk liquid into your cup and then flip it with coffee, he brought the bowl of candy that was please, and take part of the foam with a spoon placed on top of the cup.
The nutritional values in a cup of cappuccino
The nutritional values in a cup of delicious cappuccino that you should know are:
- Calories: 73 kcal.
- Cholesterol 10 milligrams.
- Sodium 47 milligrams.
- Carbohydrates 6 grams.
- Dietary fiber 0 grams.
In the end the coffee a healthy choice and tasty, although I prefer it with yogurt or any other way, it’s up to you, but don’t deprive yourself of knowing the benefits of coffee for your body.. from here.