There are some important guidelines that must be taken into account when feeding your baby, so we have prepared this article to learn the way to prepare eating babies .. proceed with us.
Way prepare eat babies
- Fill the kettle with at least 1 liter of tap water (don’t use boiling water before).
- Boil the water, then leave it to cool until it becomes lukewarm at least 30 minutes.
- Clean and disinfect the surface that you will use it for food preparation.
- Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and dry them.
- If you use the sterilizer with cold water, get rid of any lotion plus from the bottle and loop the bottle, or rinse the bottle with boiled water cooled from the kettle (not the tap).
- Put the bottle on a clean surface.
- Keep the nipple and the cover inverted, and avoid placing them on the surface is not clean.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and the boy the right amount of boiling water, which you need in the bottle, and once again the correctness of the water level, put water in the bottle first before adding the powdered infant formula.
- Fill the scoop loosely with milk, according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and settled using the edge of the flat of the knife clean and dry, where the different cans of milk more different, so make sure you use the scoop enclosed with the powdered infant formula that you are using.
- Wipe the edge of the nipple, and put it on the bottle, then install the retaining ring on the bottle.
- Cover nipple cover Lurgi bottle until the powder is dissolved.
- Choose the temperature of the composition to the infant through your wrist before giving it to him, so you should be body temperature, which means it should feel warm, but not hot.
Read also: delayed mental development in children
A trip to feed the baby from milk to solid foods
Is your baby ready for solid foods is?
Breast milk or formula is the only food that your baby needs, recommends the American Academy of Pediatrics breastfeeding for the first six months after birth, and then you can offer solid food to him.
Way prepare eat babies
Because the manufacturers instructions differ in terms of the amount of water and the powder to be used, it is important to follow the instructions very carefully.
- Don’t waste your powdered infant formula additional when the composition of the lactation, as this may cause injury to your child with constipation may cause dehydration, and it may not prevent the infant formula that contains little of the powder adequate nutrition for your child.
- Do not give sugar or cereal in the bottle.
- Don’t you heat baby milk never in the microwave, because it can be heated to breastfeeding may burn your baby’s mouth.
Feed the child from age 5 months to 6 months
Most children are ready to start eating solid foods as a supplement to breastfeeding or artificial feeding, and during this time, children usually use their tongues to push food out of their mouths and start to develop the coordination to move solid food from the front of the mouth to the back of the blog, in addition to work, look for other signs on the readiness of your baby for solid foods, for example:
- Can your child catch the head in a fixed position, straight up?
- Can your child sit with support?
- Does your child shows interest in food by bending forward and opening his mouth?
If you answered yes to these questions, the doctor continued, You can start to supplement the diet hard for your child.
Read also: stages of development of the infant and its development
What do you do when your baby refuses to eat solid foods?
Make sure he’s hungry at meal times and not have his meal, although breastfeeding is still healthier for your baby, you can breastfeed him just after his meal, and in that work you should eat solid food first.
And wipe your baby’s healthy food he loves, or mix what he likes with the food you don’t like it too much, try combinations of textures of different food. And if they still refuse, don’t force him or pressure him to feed, not to seduce him by giving him junk food instead.
After learning about the way to prepare eating babies , you can consult a doctor about the foods to be addressed, so as not to harm the health of your child.