You know vitamins and their benefits many health the body where they help to prevention of various diseases and a lot of other jobs in this article, we will explore vitamins and their benefitsdifferent.
Vitamins and their benefits
Include the health benefits of vitamin and its ability to the prevention and treatment of various diseases including:
- Heart problems.
- Cholesterol levels high in the blood.
- Diseases of the eye and skin.
There are many ways to get the body the necessary vitamins, but the most common way is to get vitamins through the foods we eat, but may not be enough to get a sufficient amount of vitamins, so you can get vitamins through supplements that can increase the content of vitamins in your body.
Read Also: How to overcome colds with vitamins?
Vitamins, their types and benefits of each
There are many vitamins and benefits of the core which affect the body health directly, for example:
Vitamin A is useful in treating eye disorders, acne, skin disorders, infections, as well as accelerate the process of wound healing, it is also good to prevent macular degeneration andcataracts, in addition to that it helps to improve the health of skin and hair.
Help vitamin B1 in reducing the risk of heart disease, it also helps to improve digestion, this vitamin along with vitamin B2 B These vitamins assist in reducing the risk of incidence of Alzheimer disease in the elderly.
Read also: seven warning signs for Alzheimer disease
Is one antioxidant the strong core in the body where vitamin C helps in the treatment of many diseases such as:
- Diseases of the eye different
- High cholesterol in the blood
- High blood pressure
It also works on :
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Increase collagen production in the skin.
- Prevent iron deficiency by improving the absorption of iron in the body.
Types of vitamins and their benefits also vitamin D as your body produces vitamin D naturally when exposed to direct sunlight, you can also get it through certain foods and supplements to ensure adequate levels of vitamin D in the body.
Says vitamin D on many of the vital functions of a professional, where he works on:
- Regulating the absorption of calcium andphosphorus necessary for the growth and strengthening of bones and teeth.
- Enhance the function of the immune system.
- Reduces depression.
- Helps to lose weight.
- Reduces the risk of incidence of Alzheimer disease.
Read also: the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency and its treatment methods
Vitamin E is one of antioxidants can be obtained naturally in many foods as it is also available as a dietary supplement where helps:
- Skin care due to its properties of anti-aging.
- Improve the blood circulation.
- Protection from diseases of the heart and mind.
- Relieves symptoms of menopause, and the pain of life.
Works vitamin K is to activate proteins that play a role in the absorption of calcium, in addition to that of its most important functions is to regulate the deposition of calcium in other words, it promotes the absorption of calcium in bones and prevents the deposition in the blood vessels and kidneys.
Also works Vitamin was:
- The Prevention of internal bleeding.
- To reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Relieve menstrual pain.
- Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and kidney stones.
And that you know with us dear reader on vitamins and their benefits and the different types we advise you dear reader to follow a system that balanced needs to read from the different vitamins, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our physicians here.