Varicose vein (Varicose veins)
Is a blood vessels are overgrown and abnormal cooperation of its walls from pressure or incompetence of the valves, leading to blood flow from the device to the vein deep to the device superficial vein goes up the pressure inside it expands, when the show vessels designed in The Shape of groups of the veins of a blue or purple color of the suffer from stress and sprains below the surface of the inner skin.
Causes and Risk Factors of injury to the legs
About 98% of the cases of varicose unknown reason basic, but there are several things that may lead to injury such as:
- Venous thrombosis deep.
- Mass in the pelvis such as fibroids of the uterus and ovaries.
- Distortions arterial venous.
As there are several things that may increase the risk of developing varicose veins such as:
- Stand for long periods.
- Having a family history of infection varicose veins.
The symptoms of varicose legs
Usually the symptoms of varicose veins in the first symptoms of hand cosmetic are visible ugly but have come other symptoms such as:
- A change in the color of the skin.
- Pain or swelling (often worse when standing or at the end of the day).
- Itchy feet
- Ulcers on the skin.
- Inflammation of a vein.
The diagnosis of varicose legs
The best way to diagnose varicose veins is by ultrasound, “ultrasound”, where is the assessment of the efficiency of the LED when the saphenous vein is big and short. As you search for the existence of problems in the deep veins, embolism (deep vein thrombosis) and crush.
Treatment of varicose legs
There are several options used in the treatment of varicose veins include:
- Conservative treatment.
- Laser treatment of outer.
- Treatment with Ms sad.
- Flow venous.
Autism is considered to be the treatment to a great extent on the preference and wishes of the patient, is influenced by the choice of treatment also symptoms, cost, and the possibility of complications, in addition to the presence or absence of venous insufficiency deep characteristics of the veins affected.
Is to resort to surgical intervention for patients who suffer from the pain of tired and fatigue in the legs or edema in the ankle or venous insufficiency or chronic the risk of cosmetic or external bleeding or ulcers progressive, painful, or inflammation of the superficial vein.
This option is available to prevent the aggravation of varicose veins in the foot and not to eliminate them includes:
- Avoid standing for long periods.
- Raise the affected leg especially when you sleep.
- External pressure on the foot such as the use of setting the pressure of the external cases, socks, compression and aerodynamic pressure.
- Weight loss.
Laser treatment of outer
There are many laser machines that provide different wavelengths of light through the skin and into blood vessels to treat varicose veins, strengthens the hemoglobin to absorb light in the vessels, leading to blood clotting within them.
This treatment is used successfully veins the young, especially those with a diameter less than 0.5 mm and those larger, they lead to improvement without treatment full.
And through the injection of material hardening in the surface veins which lead to the closure, and an excellent choice in the veins of small and medium enterprises.
Although the Sign Design is an effective treatment and excellent more varicose veins smaller, but concerns about the be venous thrombi of the Deep, has observed the return of the incidence of varicose veins after treatment.
Obliterate the saphenous vein
Is the treatment of the latest varicose vein in the catheter is a long thin emit energy (in the form of heat or radio waves or laser energy), they emit energy leads to the hardening and collapse of the vein.
A complication of this option is that it may lead to withdrawal of the catheter after completion of the procedure to reopen the vein or problems with sensation.
Think surgery is the best known treatment for varicose veins, especially when it comes to vein largest net, where it helps the risk of complications of varicose veins.
There are several options in the surgical treatment include:
- Connect the vein is expected in some parts of the leg or thigh.
- Cut the vein and pull it through several small incisions in the leg.
Include possible complications of surgery:
- Infection with bruises.
- The return of varicose veins once again.
The doctor may collect more than one way to ensure you get an excellent result.
- Schram, G., Pourrier, M., Melnyk, P., & Nattel, S. (2002). Differential distribution of cardiac ion channel expression as a basis for regional specialization in electrical function. Circulation research, 90(9), 939-950.
- Mike Bath (2019) Varicose Veins, Available at: https://teachmesurgery.com/vascular/venous/varicose-veins/ (Accessed: 19 Nov. 2019).