Tryptisol is one of the most popular and powerful drugs in the treatment of various psychological problems, such as depression, for example, but the drug must be taken under the supervision of a doctor and according to his instructions.
The strength and popularity of the drug is due to the fact that it contains substances that can treat depression and mood swings, as it contains amitriptyline, which is known to be very effective in treating all psychological conditions. …
Indications for use of the drug:
- As we explained, the drug treats all cases of depression, from mild to severe.
- The drug is prescribed to women who suffer from psychological anxiety and premenstrual tension.
- The drug is also prescribed to treat mental anxiety in general.
- Medication improves mood.
- The drug significantly reduces the occurrence of fear and panic.
- It treats all symptoms of severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Some doctors may prescribe medications to treat premature ejaculation.
- The drug is also effective in treating all attacks.
- The drug helps treat seasonal depression and calm irritable bowel syndrome.
- Also, the drug helps treat bedwetting.
- The drug is prescribed to those who suffer from withdrawal symptoms as a result of stopping any addictive substances.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of SELENGENA Dandruff and Tinea Shampoo
Dosage and method of use:
- Dosage should be determined by the attending physician based on the patient’s age, underlying condition, and patient’s symptoms.
- But in general, the usual adult dose is 1 tablet 3 times a day.
You may also be interested: the price and specifications of ZADITEN for treating allergies and preventing infections of the skin and nose
Contraindications and warnings of using the drug:
- The drug is prohibited for pregnant women, except under medical supervision, in order to avoid the appearance of abnormalities on the fetus during the first and last periods of pregnancy.
- During lactation, it is not recommended to take the drug during lactation unless under the supervision of a doctor.
- It is best to take a dose of the medicine after a meal, especially for those with gastrointestinal problems or disorders.
- It is best to take this medicine at bedtime, as it is usually accompanied by feelings of sleepiness and drowsiness.
- The drug is strictly prohibited for those suffering from heart muscle blockage.
- The drug is strictly prohibited for those suffering from heart attacks.
- For children under 6 years old, the drug is prohibited, with the exception of consulting a specialist.
- The drug prevents those suffering from liver failure.
- The drug also prevents those with weak kidneys.
- The patient is forbidden to take alcohol, cigarettes and drugs along with the drug, as this does not enhance the chemical effect of the drug.
- Give your doctor your family medical history.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning to become pregnant soon or not.
- Tell your doctor if you plan to have major surgery in the near future.
- Tell your doctor about the list of medications you are taking.
- Tell your doctor about all vitamins and supplements you take while taking this medication to avoid interactions.
- Do not use the medicine if you suffer from allergies.
You may also be interested: Selgun price and specifications are the best cough medicine for dry cough and chest allergy
Side effects of the drug:
- Medication can cause a number of side effects, so you should consult your doctor before taking medication.
- The drug usually causes drowsiness and a strong desire to sleep.
- The drug causes severe stomach pain.
- Vomiting and nausea are the most common side effects of the medication.
- The drug can cause bouts of diarrhea or severe constipation.
- The drug can cause an increased desire to eat and, as a result, a significant weight gain.
- In men who take the drug, severe weakness develops, up to a cooling level in sexual desire, as well as delayed ejaculation.
You may also be interested: pseudoephedrine pseudoephedrine tablets price and specifications for nasal congestion
The price of the drug in pharmacies:
The medicine package is available in the form of tablets in a concentration of 10 mg at a price of 21.25 Egyptian pounds and in a concentration of 15 mg at a price of 12 Egyptian pounds.
You may also be interested: Price and Specifications Calcipronate 2 g is indicated for the treatment of stress, anxiety and panic attacks