Varicose veins are a disease that afflicts many people and therefore they are in a state of constant search for treatment, which is what we offer today, but before moving on to talking about treatment .. What are varicose veins?
- Varicose veins are a condition in which the veins are keratinized and dilated.
- Varicose veins can appear in any vein in the body, but they most often affect the veins in the legs because walking and standing increases pressure on the veins in the lower part of the body.
- For many people, varicose veins can cause severe pain and discomfort.
- Varicose veins can sometimes lead to complications and more serious problems, and in some cases they pose a risk of developing other diseases related to the blood circulation in the body.
- The treatment of varicose veins may be limited to self-medication, medicinal and home remedies, or it may require a doctor's procedures to block or remove the veins.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of SELENGENA Dandruff and Tinea Shampoo
Symptoms of varicose veins:
Varicose veins may not cause pain, and symptoms appear as follows:
- Blue or purple veins.
- Swollen and twisted veins appear as ligaments in the legs.
- Feeling of pain or heaviness in the legs.
- Burns, palpitations, muscle cramps, and swelling in the legs.
- Increased pain after sitting or standing for long periods.
- Itching around one or more veins.
- Sores on the skin near the ankle, which may indicate a serious vascular disease that requires treatment.
You may also be interested: the price and specifications of ZADITEN for treating allergies and preventing infections of the skin and nose
Causes of varicose veins:
- Age: With age, the veins lose their elasticity, which leads to their expansion, the valves in the veins can become weak, which allows the blood that needs the heart to flow again and so on, the blood collects in the veins, which leads to their expansion and the formation of varicose veins. On oxygen-deficient blood, which returns to the bloodstream (recirculated) through the lungs.
- Pregnancy: Some pregnant women suffer from varicose veins as the volume of blood in the body increases during pregnancy, but the blood flow from the legs to the pelvis decreases. This change in blood flow aims to support the growth of the fetus but it can still cause unwanted side effects. Varicose veins in the legs / Varicose veins may appear for the first time or worsen at the end of pregnancy when the uterus puts more pressure on the veins in the legs, hormonal changes during pregnancy can also play a role. Varicose veins that appear during pregnancy usually go away without treatment within three months after birth .
You may also be interested: Selgon Price and Specifications are the best cough medicine for dry cough and chest allergy
Varicose veins treatment:
Self-care – such as exercising, losing weight, avoiding tight clothing, elevating your legs, and avoiding standing or sitting for long periods of time – can relieve pain and prevent worsening of varicose veins. Plus, the elastic stockings help treat varicose veins.
You may also be interested: pseudoephedrine pseudoephedrine tablets price and specifications for nasal congestion
Names of drugs for varicose veins treatment:
You can go to the nearest pharmacy to ask about one of the following:
Both have proven effective in treating varicose veins as quickly as possible.
Leave your questions and inquiries on the topic in the article comments, we will respond as soon as we see them.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of Calcipronate 2g is indicated for the treatment of stress, anxiety and panic attacks