Cause itching or irritation in any area in the body the feeling of discomfort, but it is particularly troublesome in sensitive areas, you know with us on the treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls both in medical treatments or lifestyle changes, as well as the causes that lead to injury to the right, so keep with us dear readers the following article to find out.
Government in sensitive areas
Government in sensitive areas for girls in the name of vaginal itching, which are not considered of great concern, but they cause a feeling of discomfort, also worry some girls and women to be one of the symptoms of the infection certain, and may limit the government because of some irritating substances, infections, or menopause, also there are multiple reasons don’t we give it to you more clearly before talking about the treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls.
Spanish government in sensitive areas
There are several possible causes of injury to the sensitive areas, you know my dear readers before knowing the treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls, include:
- Bacterial vaginosis, where you may have a combination of healthy bacteria in the vagina, but may grow bacteria misconceptions that cause itching.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), like chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts and other cases that require treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls.
- Vaginal yeast infection, where can be infected by about 3 of every 4 women at some point in their lives, and when you grow yeast Candida excessively in the vagina or the vulva, causing itching, among other symptoms.
- Menopause, because of the low production of the hormone estrogen , which occurs at the end of years of reproduction for women, which makes the vaginal walls thin and dry, which may lead to itching.
- Chemical irritants, can cause a number of chemical injury to the vagina, such as creams, detergents, etc.
- Lichen sclerotic, which is a rare case lead to the appearance of white spots thin on the skin, especially about the difference, and considers women in menopause are more susceptible to this situation.
- Physical and emotional stress, although not considered commonplace, but it may cause a weakened immune system which leads to wisdom.
- Cancer of the vulva, may be judged from the symptoms of vulvar cancer (which is the outer part of the genitals of a female).
- Some skin diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis, which may cause redness and itching in the sensitive areas of the female.
After that we offered you the reasons for government, you will know you dear readers in this article How to treat itching in sensitive areas for girls in different ways.
Read also: the symptoms of inflammation of the vagina, its causes and treatment.
Treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls to work medical treatments
Considered a sign of wisdom in sensitive areas for the cause of the accident, the doctor will recommend you to one of the treatment options the following:
- Can cure vaginal yeast infection with antifungal drugs, which may be ointments, creams or pills.
- Can cure bacterial vaginosis with antibiotics, which may be in the form of pills or creams.
- Can treat an STD with antibiotics, antiviral or anti-parasite products.
- Can Treatment of itching associated with menopause using cream or pills estrogen or by vaginal ring.
- Can choose other types of vaginal itching on their own.
You can use the creams or cosmetics steroid to reduce the inflammation and ease the discomfort, but should not be over-used because they may lead to irritation and chronic itching, and should consult a doctor first before trying any of these treatments.
Read also: treat bacterial vaginosis medicines, roads, home and auto important.
Treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls the natural ways
There are some natural remedies that can be used in the treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls, but should consult a doctor before trying these remedies, to ensure the non-occurrence of any side effects or serious interactions, including:
- Coconut oil.
- Apple cider vinegar that can be added to bath water.
- Sodium bicarbonate.
- Greek yogurt, where it promotes probiotics the growth of healthy bacteria in the vagina.
- Eating foods containing probiotics, such as yogurt.
Read also: the treatment of vaginitis, herbal and, of course, different household.
Tips to prevent and treat itching in sensitive areas for girls
You can follow some tips to prevent and treat itching in sensitive areas for girls in the region, and through the follow habits of good hygiene and lifestyle, and includes the following:
- Use warm water and nice to wash the genital areas.
- Avoid soaps, lotions, scented baths bubble.
- Avoid the use of products of the vagina, which helps treat itching in sensitive areas for girls.
- Change wet clothes or wet immediately after swimming or exercise.
- Wear cotton underwear and change your underwear every day.
- Do always wipe the sensitive areas from front to back after using the toilet.
- Use a moisturizer vagina, depending on the prescribing physician especially if you suffer from vaginal dryness.
- Don’t you scratch sensitive areas so as not to increase irritation.
Read also: treat infections of the vagina for the deal .. but two of the most common in pregnant women.
In the end, after the dear readers on the treatment of itching in sensitive areas for girls, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.