Always the equivalent of young children from diarrhea for multiple reasons, but how do you treat diarrhea in children age two years and what are the foods and drinks appropriate to consume during their diarrhea to tell him? Keep with us dear readers the following article to learn the answers to these questions, and also causes diarrhoea.
Diarrhea when the kids
Diarrhea is a situation that affects children, but don’t you think disease a real danger to their health, where they can be treated and alleviated by, aggravated by treatments of different and simple ways.
Causes of diarrhea in the passage of stool, liquid or soft, and may be diarrhea, mild and disappear after a few days, but it may be in some cases, severe diarrhea that lasts for a few weeks.
Week diarrhea when the kids
May result in diarrhea, for injury to a child infected with the virus in the stomach and intestines, resulting in her being infected with the stomach and intestines causing fever, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
There may be several other factors contribution in injury to the child at the age of two years with diarrhea, include the following:
- Eating a lot of fruit or fruit juices.
- The use of certain medications and antibiotics.
- Sensitivity to certain foods.
- Some trophic changes in the child.
- Bacterial infections.
- Bad system of eating.
- The preparation of food is not suitable for children, such as increasing the flavors in foods.
- Drinking contaminated water or eating contaminated food, especially while traveling outside the country.
Read also: treat diarrhea kids in starch .. and tips for an important when your child has diarrhea.
Treatment of diarrhea in children age two years
When you talk about treatment of diarrhea when kids the age of two years we find that there is no specific treatment for diarrhea in children, because it is not considered a real disease, but there are some things that you can follow to mitigate this situation, including:
As a result of the loss of fluids children with diarrhea, so you should encourage your child to drink more fluids to replace lost fluids, and even don’t get dehydrated.
You should encourage your child to drink water, but indirectly. It is important not to give medicines to your child to treat diarrhea without consulting a doctor specialist.
Should the child deals with the multiple small meals instead of large quantities per meal, it can help you during the treatment of diarrhea in children age two years to provide the following foods:
- Grilled meat and poultry.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Apple juice.
- Bananas and other fresh fruit.
- Bread products, pancakes made of white flour.
- Rice and pasta.
- Grains such as oats and Corn Flakes.
- Cooked vegetables such as carrots, green beans and zucchini.
- Mashed potatoes.
- Low-fat milk and other dairy products.
The use of probiotics
Probiotics is a bacteria that is alive other useful for the body of the child, available without prescription and can be used in the treatment of diarrhea in children age two years, although there are studies that have proven its effectiveness, but it will not harm your baby.
Also read: treatment of diarrhea in children and infants.
Prevention of diarrhea in children age two years
You can reduce your baby’s risk of diarrhoea by following some of the following tips:
- Practice good hygiene and wash your hands well before preparing food, wash your child’s hands before eating.
- Avoid unpasteurized milk.
- Avoid buying food from street vendors.
- Avoid eating raw meat or uncooked well.
- Wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly.
- Give your child a vaccine rotavirus oral, which is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA.
Read also: diarrhea kids … what your child eats in case of diarrhea?
Complications of diarrhea in children
After that we know the treatment of diarrhea when kids the age of two years should shed light on the complications of diarrhea in children, is considered the drought of more complications from diarrhea, which can be of concern to mothers, as it may cause severe dehydration seizures and brain damage, so know the signs of dehydration are:
- Dizziness, headaches and simple.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- Urine dark yellow.
- Said cooling significantly.
- The lack of tears during crying.
- A lack of energy.
- Dryness and coldness of the skin.
Read also: signs of dehydration in children infected with diarrhoea and its treatment and Prevention.
In the end, dear readers, after exposure to the treatment of diarrhea in children age two years, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.