Be sad mother a lot when infecting their children with diarrhea, because they worry about dehydration, you know with us on how to cure diarrhea for children in the house the easiest way possible to eliminate this problem and protect your child from complications of diarrhea, keep with us dear readers the following article to find out.
Diarrhea in children
Diarrhea is the sudden increase in repeat and softness of the stool, have diarrhea, mild what means the passage of soft stools and diarrhoea can either be acute, which means passing a lot of watery stools.
Is considered the best indicator of the severity of diarrhoea is increase the recurrence, and it may be diarrhea one of the following two types:
- Diarrhea short-term: it lasts for a day or almost two days, and may be caused by contamination of water or food with bacteria.
- Diarrhea long term: which lasts for a few weeks, and may be the cause of a certain health condition such as disease intestinal.
Include the main complication of diarrhea incidence of drought resulting from the loss of a lot of body fluids, symptoms include dehydration occurs, dry mouth, lack of tears and lack of urination.
Read also: signs of dehydration in children infected with diarrhoea and its treatment and Prevention.
Weeks diarrhea in children
The main reason for the treatment of diarrhea is to avoid injury to the child is dehydrated, so looking to all mothers about how to treat diarrhea for children in the house in every possible way, but you must find out the causes of injury to a child with diarrhea, include the following:
Treatment of diarrhea for children in the House
Treatment depends on your baby’s symptoms, age and general health, also depends on the seriousness of the situation, but it can cure diarrhea for children in the home by following some of the following methods:
- If your child is breastfeeding breastfeeding, you should continue breastfeeding.
- Give small children more fluids and soups, and encourage them to eat small sips instead of drinking a lot at one time.
- Drinks containing material electrolytic (ions of the electrolyte), because by the right balance between water, sugar and salts.
- Not to offer plain water to the child to help to cure diarrhea for children in the home.
- Not to make a lot of money for children of any age, it may be dangerous.
- Avoid juice or sodas, as they may aggravate diarrhea.
- Must feed the small children eat light foods in their normal diet.
- You should avoid spicy foods and fried as a means of treatment of diarrhea for children in the home.
- Can encourage your child to eat bananas, rice, apples and, a diet known as the BRAT.
- A lot of provide carbohydrates, such as pasta, mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Can provide house Greyhound yogurt and provide some protein.
- Avoid the beans or other foods that may cause increased diarrhea.
Read also: diarrhea kids … what your child eats in case of diarrhea?
Treatment of diarrhea for children in the home herbalist
You can use some natural ways in the treatment of diarrhea for children in the house, but you should consult your child’s doctor first, include:
- The ginger juice.
- Herbal tea such as chamomile tea.
- Lemon juice.
- Coconut water.
- Butter, cheese and dairy.
Read also: treat diarrhea kids in starch .. and tips for an important when your child has diarrhea.
Prevention of diarrhea in children
After knowing how to cure diarrhea for children in the house, we’ll show you some tips that can help protect your baby from diarrhea, include:
- Good hand washing to reduce bacteria.
- Provide the rotavirus vaccine to prevent diarrhea caused by this virus.
- Ensure the safety of the foods and drinks your child, especially during travel.
- Failure to provide pasteurized milk for your child, but help your other milk products to cure diarrhea for children in the home.
- Failure to provide vegetables and fruit without thoroughly washed and peeled if possible.
- Not to encourage your child to eat meat or fish uncooked well.
- Not to eat from the street vendors.
Also read: treatment of diarrhea in children and infants.
When should I contact a doctor?
You can use the methods of treatment of diarrhea for children in the house, but you should consult your doctor if your child is under the age of 6 months, or suffering from the following symptoms:
- Abdominal pain.
- Blood in the stool.
- The higher the temperature.
- Weight loss.
- Frequent vomiting.
- Recurrence of diarrhea.
- Not wanting to drink fluids.
- Extreme thirst.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- I said donate.
- Crying without tears.
Read also: risks of taking an overdose of medication treatment of diarrhea for children.
In the end, after we have explained to you dear readers how to cure diarrhea for children in the home, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.