Is it possible to cure tooth decay at home or you should go to the doctor? Keep reading the article to find out the answer to that question and more.
Treatment of dental caries
Should be the treatment of dental caries by your dentist is competent in order to avoid any complications, however, many home remedies can promote healthy tooth enamel in the pre-registration, this process is known as remineralization and prevent leakage.
And brushing twice daily using a fluoride toothpaste a tried and tested method to reshape the tooth enamel and prevent tooth decay, where the results of a study conducted in 2014 to be the toothpaste high fluoride works to support tooth enamel dramatically; give the teeth the necessary protection to combat diversion may occur from the registry significantly over the long term.
Although there are many medical treatments available now, but some people still prefer to treat tooth decay at home with some natural remedies instead of products fluoride, these treatments are not a substitute for a doctor’s visit, but we will anyway.
Read also: treat decay tooth access, household and medical methods
Treatment of dental caries in the region
Include methods of treatment of dental caries in the region, many of the natural products that lead to tolerance and the rebuilding of tooth enamel, these treatments may include:
- Wash the teeth with oil; he began to use this method in Ayurvedic traditional medicine, where they involve the use of sesame oil or coconut oil as a treatment is placed in the mouth for several minutes treat dental problems; the survey found in 2009 that the use of sesame oil reduce the amount of plaque and bacteria to the same extent as the injured to mouthwash.
- Aloe vera; the aloe vera gel (Aloe Vera) teeth may help in fight the bacteria that cause tooth decay; effect gel antibacterial kills harmful bacteria in the mouth, according to a study in 2015, while there is a need to further research, however, aloe vera may help in re-mineralization of enamel in the pre-registration.
- Vitamin D; The explained review 2013 that supplementation with vitamin D helped reduce the incidence of tooth decay significantly, it may be vitamin D effect of mineralization and helps to strengthen tooth enamel.
- Eating licorice; the antibacterial properties in licorice root may target the bacteria that cause tooth decay, according to the experience of 2011, as indicated by the small study from the same year that lollipops and licorice extract may help prevent tooth decay, however there needs to be more research before Dentists Recommend this lollipop of Poison Prevention.
- Eating sugar-free gum; the results of a study conducted in 2015 to that chewing sugar-free gum after meals reduces the levels of bacteria that damage the enamel.
Also read: treatment of dental caries in different ways and, thus, to protect yourself from shopping
Important note about the treatment of dental caries in the region
The natural remedies listed above, are not alternatives to proven treatment, so you should consult a doctor, and follow the development of symptoms.
How to reduce tooth decay?
Sugar consumption is among the main reasons for the, Where is mixed the sugar with the bacteria in the mouth and feel the acids weaken tooth enamel, so the World Health Organization recommends people to limit the delivery by the consumption of less foods and sugary drinks.
You can also limit the delivery by sticking to protein daily dental care and visit a physician periodically as a preventive measure.
Read also: the Prevention of dental caries … are you chewing gum is one of the ways to prevent?
Now you have recognized ways to treat tooth decay at home and reduce the delivery, they told us, do you prefer natural ways or medical? For more information about ways to treat tooth decay, you can consult one of our doctors here.