Many suffer from asthma, a condition which causes tightness and difficulty breathing, and in this article we tell you how to treat asthma in medical treatments and home easy.
What is the sensitivity of the chest?
Asthma or allergic asthma is a type of asthma that causes symptoms when a person is around certain triggers to allergens such as: pet dander, lead these allergens to the immune response affecting the lungs and makes breathing more difficult.
According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; the allergic asthma is the most common type of asthma common.
Allergic reactions may be dangerous if triggered in response to life-threatening known as anaphylaxis anaphylaxis.
Can be a asthma attack in allergic asthma, as well as asthma, non-allergic fatal sometimes, so you should check with the doctor to identify asthma triggers to reduce the possibility of the occurrence of a seizure.
Also read: universal file about allergies
Treat asthma with home remedies
Avoiding allergy triggers is the first and most important way to prevent the symptoms of allergic asthma or allergic chest, for example if the person is allergic to pet dander, you should avoid pets known to cause allergies.
For people who suffer from allergies to dust mites, there are other steps they can take at home to reduce the risk of their exposure to these mites, such as:
- Put mattress toppers anti-allergy pillows and mattresses: help these covers prevent dust mites, which may lead to an anaphylactic reaction.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with the air filter (HEPA): this vacuum cleaner is reduce the amount of dust when cleaning.
- Wash bedding regularly: this must be done by using the water temperature high to remove the dust mites as well as other allergens.
- Reduce dust to a minimum: this can be done at home by washing clothes and games regularly, especially stuffed toys, as well as dust with a damp cloth to minimize dust in the air.
In general; keep the house clean and free of dust can often helps to reduce the factors that cause asthma.
Read also: symptoms of allergy eye treatment and the various
Treatment of allergic chest medical treatments paid
There is no definitive cure to the sensitivity of the chest, but there are medical treatments can prevent allergies and help in the treatment of asthma symptoms.
Medicines for respiratory symptoms
Doctors may prescribe also treatments to reduce the irritation of the airways if a person is exposed to the type of the Lord, and for the Prevention of asthma symptoms and inflammation of the airway in the long term.
Examples of these treatments:
- Inhaler short-acting: these medicines open air passages quickly, which helps a person to breathe more easily, they are often called doctors metered-sacrifice, because anyone can use it quickly when faced with difficulty in breathing.
- Inhalers long-acting: these drugs are used to keep the airways open for a longer period of inhalers short-acting.
- Inhaled corticosteroids: this drug helps to reduce airway inflammation and prevent asthma symptoms.
- Rates lower: decrease these drugs of the amount of swelling of the airways some people with asthma, and also the relaxation in the bronchial tubes making breathing easier.
Allergy treatment medications
The doctor may recommend medicines to assess the body’s response to allergens, these drugs will be more useful for people who suffer from the symptoms of other allergies in addition to asthma.
There are many of these drugs without a prescription, include: Cetirizine, andfexofenadine, andloratadine, andLevocetirizine.
These medicines help prevent the body’s response to allergens, although they won’t suffer allergic asthma, but they may help reduce the severity of the response sensitivity.
The doctor may recommend immunotherapy for allergies to help the sick, the sensitivity of the chest, and doctors provide appropriate treatments by injection or tablets that dissolve under the tongue.
In the end, after knowing you all that matters to you of information about treatment of asthma or allergic asthma, if you have more questions or inquiries you can consult one of our doctors here.