Is toothache due to poisoning of the most common health problems in the world, particularly in children and adolescents and the elderly, so that anyone who has teeth can be exposed to, including infants, and even learn with us on everything related to wrench the teeth because of the registry, keep with us, read this article.
Symptoms of toothache due to leakage
The symptoms of toothache due to leakage, depending on the size the registry, its location, and when the recording has just started, it may not show you any symptoms at all, the greater the cavities, the symptoms are more like:
- Of tooth pain.
- Tooth sensitivity may be mild or severe, and the person when eating or drinking something sweet or spicy or cold.
- The visible holes in the teeth.
- Change the color of some parts in the teeth to brown or gray or black.
- The feeling of pain when eating.
At the beginning of tooth decay, you may not be aware that there is a cavity formed in your tooth, which is why it is important to conduct regular checkups of your teeth cleaned, even when your mouth is fine, however, if you suffer from pain in the teeth or mouth, visit your dentist as soon as possible.
Causes of toothache due to leakage
After the symptoms of a toothache because of the registry, you can now learn the causes of tooth decay causes toothache, shopping is a process depending on the following phases:
- The army starts to accumulate on your teeth because of eating a lot of sugars and starches and not cleaning your teeth well.
- The bacteria begin feeding on the sugars and starches found.
- Work acids existing in the gear teeth on the erosion of the minerals found in tooth enamel.
- This Corrosion causes small openings or holes in the enamel, this presents the first phase of registration.
- Once the eroded regions of the enamel, it can reach bacteria and disease to the next layer of your teeth, which are called Ivory. This layer is softer than enamel and less resistant to disease.
- Getting tooth decay with frequency of the movement of bacteria and disease across your teeth, moving into the nerve of the tooth.
- Nerve becomes a product and a source of bacteria, and becomes the nerve is compressed because there is no place for the growing tension inside the tooth, causing pain.
- Can absorb the pain until the bones of the jaw.
Factors increasing the risk of injury by caries
Everyone who has teeth is at risk of infection with toothache due to poisoning, but the following factors can increase the risk of injury by caries:
The position of the tooth
Often poisoning occurs in the back teeth (molars), and dental out a lot of forums that can collect food particles in it, and as a result are difficult to keep clean.
Some foods and drinks
The foods and drinks that stick to your teeth for a long time, such as milk, ice cream, honey, sugar, soda, dried fruit, cookies, Hard Candy, mint, cereals, dry potatoes, can cause tooth decay than foods that are easily washed off by saliva.
Frequent light meals
When dealing with statically those snacks or drink sugary drinks ofttimes, you give bacteria in the mouth more fuel to produce acids that attack your teeth, which aids to tooth ache because of the registry .
Infant feeding prior to sleep.
When children are given bedtime bottles filled with milk, juice or other liquids that contain sugar, these beverages remain on their teeth for hours while they sleep, and make the bacteria polluting the remains of these drinks.
Not brushing your teeth
Failure to brush teeth shortly after eating and drinking increases the risk of injury by caries, as causing bacteria to start feeding on the food remnants of the existing teeth.
Not getting enough fluoride
Where the fluoride is of no importance in re-building tooth enamel, and thus help to reduce the risk of injury by caries, and can assist your dentist in determining the quantity that you need fluoride for your teeth, because excessive use of fluoride, can cause some risk.
Read Also: How to cure tooth decay
Dear reader, if the tooth ache is because shopping is painful for your teeth, so you should try to treat it immediately, for further inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here.