Know tooth pain the face that you feel it in the tooth or around it, often have tooth pain a sign of a fault in the teeth or gums, you know with us dear reader on the causes of tooth pain and its symptoms, and its treatment and Prevention.
Causes of tooth pain
Common causes of toothache:
- Tooth decay is the most common reason for toothache, and, if continued tooth decay untreated, it can cause a tooth abscess, a bacterial infection inside the center age.
- Sinusitis is a condition in which the sinus inflammation due to a viral or bacterial infection or fungus in the sinus cavity, because the roots of the upper teeth close to the sinus can cause sinusitis pain in upper teeth.
- Broken teeth.
- Damage to dental fillings.
- Repetitive movements, such as clenching the teeth.
- Injury to gums, for example, could be the age of reason stuck in gum tissue or in the bone, which are difficult to growth and pain.
Read Also: How to treat tooth decay front.
Less common causes for toothache
- Heart disease andlung cancer can cause tooth-ache, in some cases, you might have tooth pain is a warning sign of a heart attack.
- Can cause heart disease and lung pain in the teeth due to the location of the vagus nerve, stretching of this nerve from the brain to the different organs in the body, including the heart and lungs, passing through the jaw.
Of the rare causes for toothache painful
Trigeminal nerve and thenerve pain in my occipital are cases of nervous painful and lead to anger or injury to the inflammation of the occipital nerve, this nerve serves the skull, face and teeth, when they become inflamed, you may feel the pain as if it comes from the teeth.
Symptoms of tooth pain
Could range from a tooth ache from mild to severe and may be constant or intermittent, and may feel the following:
- Throbbing pain or swelling in or around the tooth or gums.
- Fever or headache.
- Sharp pain when you touch a tooth or biting.
- Tooth sensitivity, when the response to foods and beverages hot or cold.
- Burning pain or resembles the trauma, which is common.
Also read: treatment of dental pain in a home.
What does a toothache?
Considered a sign of tooth pain on the cause of the toothache:
If cause cavitation in the tooth pain will the dentist fill the cavity or take out the tooth, there may be a need to channel radical (a procedure to remove and replace the pulp source material and the leakproof).
If the cause of toothache is infection in the nerve of the tooth, and the bacteria that entered to the inner space of the root of the tooth such infections, it could be related to a small piece of food under the gum and cause an infection in this case, may be made to deep clean or the doctor says the benefits of periodontal treatment if necessary.
Antibiotics may be prescribed if there is fever or swelling in the jaw.
When should I see the dentist?
See your dentist as soon as possible if:
- Have you had pain in the tooth lasts for longer than a day or two.
- You feel the ache severe tooth.
- Appeared have a fever or an ache or pain when you open your mouth wide.
- When experience swelling in the mouth or face.
The proper diagnosis and treatment of dental disease is important to prevent its spread to other parts of the face and skull and possibly even into the bloodstream.
Prevention of tooth pain
Because most teeth are the result of tooth decay, the practice of good oral health can prevent tooth ache, such as:
- Teeth brushing regularly with a toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss at least once a day.
- See your dentist twice a year for deep cleaning.
- Eat foods that contain a low percentage of sugar.
Read also: know the best toothpaste.
In the end, dear reader, after what you know the pain of teeth and everything related to it, make sure the safety of your teeth, and if you have any queries or other consulting you can consult one of our doctors here.