Dear reader, if you want to know all about tooth decay is? Read with us this article, to act with us on the decay of the teeth, and what are the symptoms of tooth decay? And what are the reasons and steps for? And how can you treat tooth decay? How could soothe his pain? And how can you prevent tooth decay?
Tooth decay is a cavity formed in the tooth, and begin the cavities small and become bigger in size when left without treatment.
Symptoms of tooth decay
- Sensitivity of the teeth.
- Difficulty chewing food.
- Tooth pain is constant.
- Obvious hole in the tooth.
- The emergence of Spot Color Black or white on the teeth.
- Dental abscess, the infection requires the existing old factory and moved into the bloodstream.
The causes of tooth decay
Happens tooth decay due to plaque, a sticky substance arrangement of the teeth, plaque is a combination of:
- Particles of food.
Starts the occurrence of cavities in the teeth gradually for the following reasons:
- Eating a lot of foods and sugary drinks or acidic.
- Not brushing and flossing daily.
- Not getting enough fluoride.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- Eating disorders, like anorexia and bulimia.
- Disease-acid reflux, which can lead to erosion of tooth enamel by stomach acid.
- Increasing tooth decay in back teeth due to intertrigo existing, which are sometimes difficult to reach when brushing and flossing.
Steps decay teeth
Everyone has bacteria in their mouth, after eating or drinking foods that contain sugar, occurs the following:
- Bacteria feed on the sugar found in the remnants of foods found on the teeth, leading to the appearance of plaque on the teeth shortly after eating or drinking anything sugary.
- Over time, it can be platinum on the teeth that leads to erosion of the tooth enamel slowly.
Read Also: How to detect tooth decay before going to the doctorfor?
The treatment of caries teeth and
There are several ways to treat tooth decay, including:
- Fillings teeth.
- Crowns, are placed when the majority of the older rickety, so to save the filling to the existing tooth.
- Root canal when tooth decay reaches the nerve, a doctor will remove any areas damaged teeth, then turns inflammation develops medication on the roots, then put the stuffing in the tooth, and puts me Age Next.
If discover dentist tooth cavity in its early stage, it lives treatment fluoride tooth enamel and prevents further corrosion.
Relief of dental pain
Can be this dentist cause a lot of pain, you may want to find ways to soothe that pain for a period of time until the date of the dentist, there are some things that you can do to ease the pain temporarily:
- Pay attention to the cleanliness of the mouth, whether the imposition of the teeth or wash mouth wash mouth.
- Try pain relievers that do not need a prescription to OTC.
- The use of anesthetic drugs that are approved by the dentist.
- Stay away from hot or cold foods too.
Prevention of decay of teeth
- Clean your teeth at least twice daily using toothpaste with fluoride.
- Clean your teeth out at least once a day.
- Eat less sugary foods and acidic.
- Reduce the intake of snacks.
- Ask your dentist about sealants, which are placed on the teeth to prevent the diversion of the campaign into the tooth.
- Eating healthy foods that help fight tooth decay, such as:
- Fruits and vegetables rich in fiber.
- Foods rich in calcium.
- Sugar-free gum.
- Black or green tea unsweetened.
- Water with fluoride.
Read Also: How to choose the best toothpaste to the teeth?
Dear reader, we hope that be have known all what you care about tooth decay , for more inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here.