The wound is any injury to the internal or external leave internal tissues exposed to the external environment, therefore you know in this article to remove the effects of wounds of the face and treatments to be followed.
What are the wounds to the face?
Divided the wound into two broad categories-open or closed:
- Wound closed: corruption occurs in the tissue and bleeding under the skin surface, examples of wounds closed and bruises.
- Open wound: involves a break within the skin and internal tissue is exposed, has produced open wounds from falls, trauma or acute surgery.
Read also: peeling face laser what are the benefits and risks and results available?
Ways to remove scars from face
- When the wound heals, it may eventually turn into a scar. Come facial scars in many forms has been caused by injury or acne or burns or surgery.
- Because your face is always exposed to the environment, the scars of this part of your body you may experience difficulty at the time of the healing, while you may be able to cover or protect other areas of your body during wound healing, the face you know the environment for most of the day.
- It may not be possible to protect the wound fully on the face as it healed, it may be difficult to prevent the therapies (such as ointments, creams) from fraud.
If you are looking for the treatment of facial scars, you have a lot of options that must be considered.
Read also: what you don’t know about the face lift laser.
The skin (a type of surgical planning for)
Is one of the most effective and most popular treatment for facial scars. Unlike other supplies that you can buy, a process that is done by a dermatologist, using a brush with a wire to the top layer of skin on your face. That process has some complications such as:
- Darkening of the skin.
- Redness and swelling of the skin.
- Different degrees of skin color.
Also read: facial hair removal laser steps and its cost.
Chemical peels of ways to remove scars from face
Contain chemical peels the acids light is applied in a single layer on the skin, as a result, peel off the top layer of skin (the epidermis), and, reveals a new layer of skin.
There are three types of chemical peels:
- Deep peels: this report uses phenol is the most common type which is used in scars because of the skin, the deep appreciation so that, according to the American Association for the surgery of skin, it can take the treatment up to three weeks, you may also need to take antiviral medications for prevention of any disease may infect you.
- Superficial peels: this report milder effects have improves the resulting color of scars simple.
- The report expected: while also used in the color change, the uses of glycolic acid in this report are often in the signs of aging.
Chemical peels are common skin, so they are widely available, however, to treat the scar, you must get permission from a certified dermatologist.
Also read: Face-Lift to treat wrinkles types, its cost and its risks.
Laser therapy has the same goal of a chemical peel works on:
- Remove the top layer of the skin, unlike acid, the re-laser treatment is available use high-powered lasers to remove skin.
- There are two types of treatment: laser treatment and treatment with oxide of erbium. While the erbium is the most secure for the face, it seems that carbon dioxide is the most effective in the treatment of scars. As soon as you leave the doctor’s office, you will need to keep the affected area bandaged until completely healed.
Read also: what you don’t know about the thread lift without surgery.
In the end, after that you know to remove the effects of wounds of the face .. if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.