Diabetes occurs when the sugar level in the blood is higher than normal andlooking most people about methods of prevention to avoid the risk of diabetes so you know with us dear readers in this article on tips for diabetics types of insulin different.
Tips for diabetes patients
Tips for diabetic patients by controlling the blood sugar
- You should control the blood sugar, adjust blood pressure and levels of cholesterol
- Taking diabetic medication your regularity on the dose prescribed by your doctor
- Attention to the dates of the examination your
- Get medical advice if you notice any changes in vision
- Maintain a healthy weight and eat a healthy, balanced diet and exercise regularly
- Quit smoking
Read Also: How to quit smoking?
Tips for diabetics to follow a healthy lifestyle
The healthy lifestyle of the most important tips for diabetics this can be done through the options of a healthy lifestyle by:
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet and try to reduce salt, fat and sugar in food
- The loss of weight if you are overweight and also learn the way to calculate the body mass to maintain your health.
- Exercise regularly by doing many exercises such as cycling or walking for half an hour a day will be a good way to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Know blood sugar andblood pressure level and cholesterol levels.
It may be easier to maintain blood sugar levels, blood pressure andcholesterol levels under control if you are checked regularly and the level at which it should be.
The more control your blood sugar the less your chances of developing diabetic retinopathy , where your doctor can tell you the levels that should be it.
Read also: exercise for diabetes
The importance of cholesterol for diabetes patients
Of the most important tips for diabetics my need for attention by cholesterol where can measure your cholesterol through a simple blood test performed in the laboratory of the analysis and the result in millimeters per liter of blood usually advised to focus on the level of total cholesterol in the blood so that no more than 4 Milli/ liter.
Read also: causes of high cholesterol in the blood
Even if you have diabetes and your medication is also important to check diabetes eye so that early detection of Retinopathy increases the chances of treatment and prevents the occurrence of complications as you should also contact your doctor if you experience any of these problems:
- Deterioration of vision gradually
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain or redness
These symptoms do not necessarily mean that you have diabetic retinopathy, but it is important that they are checked at the doctor to check on the health of your eyes.
Types of insulin
There are many types of insulin to treat diabetes, including fast-acting, short-acting, intermediate-acting, long-acting and know which type is best for your diabetes may prescribe you a your doctor insulin to help in the treatment of adjust the level of sugar in blood both of diabetes of the first type or second type and therefore would like to know the side effects of insulin is:
- Swelling in the arms or legs.
- Increasing the weight.
- The low percentage of sugar in the blood.
In the end, dear reader, now that you have learned the most important tips for diabetic patients must have constant attention to your health and consult a doctor if necessary and if you have more queries and questions you can consult one of our doctors here