Everyone wants to get a healthy smile whiter and mix of the shopping and the white spots in the teeth , and during the next we’ll talk about the causes of these white spots and how to get rid of them.
What causes white spots in teeth?
There are many possible reasons to be white spots on the teeth, and the common causes:
Usually people get this when they are young, if you ate a lot of material that contain fluoride.
Lack of Be tooth enamel
This condition occurs when you don’t cling to the enamel teeth the person correctly, this occurs during childhood only when it is still the teeth person develop. However, it can increase the risk of tooth decay.
Neglecting to clean the teeth
Other causes include patches of white on the teeth, poor dental hygiene, especially when dealing with a person a lot of acidic foods or sugary.
Treat stains white teeth
There are many possible treatments for white spots in the teeth, and adopt these treatments to the reason behind white spots and teeth of the person.
Scrape the enamel
May be some persons able to perform a lobotomy to address the white spots, and during this procedure, removes the dentist a small amount of tooth enamel to minimize the appearance of white spots. This treatment needs normally teeth whitening, making the teeth look more uniform in color.
Teeth whitening can help reduce the appearance of white spots and other stains, and a variety of teeth whitening products such as strips this.
And people who suffer from white spots to see the dentist to do the treatments, bleaching reserves, these treatments tend to use whitening solutions are stronger than those available in pharmacies, which may make it work better.
Installation of veneer to the teeth
Is the installation of a thin veneer teeth work as toppers-proof connected to the drive of the front teeth of the person, it can hide the white spots and other impurities very effectively. Available peels teeth only when the dentist must be equipped professionally.
Have applied dentist topical fluoride on the teeth of people who suffer from a lack of Be tooth enamel, and this may encourage the development of enamel and helps prevent tooth decay.
Prevention of white spots
To prevent white spots on the teeth, it is important to practice good hygiene of the teeth, including:
- Brushing and flossing regularly. If possible, then clean your mouth and rinse it after every meal, you should also clean the teeth at night and use an electric toothbrush designed to reduce the buildup of plaque.
- Your dentist may also recommend the miracle of teeth designed to re-mineralization of the enamel and protect your teeth from white spots.
- Can eat less sugar and acidic foods to protect enamel and white spots.
- Quit smoking to encourage the growth of dental health in your child.
- To prevent exposure to excess of fluoride in small children, watch your kids and they brush their teeth. You should not put too much toothpaste on the toothbrush, but instead apply the amount the size of a PEA on the toothbrush.
- Also, you should teach children not to swallow toothpaste during cleaning, monitor the amount of fluoride consumed by your child, it offers fluoride in fruit juices and bottled water and soft drinks, so watch everything you eat your baby.
Now that you know the causes white spots in teeth how to treat these stains and the Prevention of their formation, if you have a query you can consult one of our doctors here.