Are you pregnant? Must have for in your pregnancy, he can’t sleep after giving birth, you should be aware of the way you sleep need to take a more comfortable position, continue with us to this decision.
Reasons for lack of sleep during pregnancy
When you are pregnant your body a variety of changes, marked these changes to disable sleep usual, you may include the reasons for the discomfort you have the following:
- Increase the size of the abdomen.
- Pain in the back.
- Shortness of breath.
Read also: how sleep the situation in the previous month to?
What a way to sleep case?
Best sleeping position during pregnancy is sleep on side, better to sleep on your left side and will sleep on your left side to increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby, keep bend your legs and knees and put a pillow between your legs, try putting a pillow under the belly also, if you suffer from heartburn during the night, you may want to try to support your upper body pillow.
Read also: what is the setting to sleep a pregnant woman?
The seriousness of the sleep case on its back
With the increased size of the uterus (usually at 20 weeks, five months) where the uterus is large enough so that it is located above the inferior vena cava, if you were lying on your back, this large blood vessel is the blood flow to your heart, so the idea is that if you have anything great paid reverse blood flow, then blood flow to your heart, this means that you will have to supply the bloody less for the same students.
The causes of waking at night during pregnancy
Every third of in pregnancy involves about certain problems set to sleep and woke up inside during the night several times like:
The first trimester
Increased visits to the bathroom due to high level of progesterone you have, coupled with the growing uterus which pushes against the bladder, means that this frequent urination, so it is recommended to reduce liquids after 6 pm this will help to reduce waking up during the night, if you drink beverages that contain caffeine, do it in the morning only, as it can occur morning sickness also during the evening and night hours the first.
The second trimester
- May occur leg cramps at night through the third trimester of pregnancy, some pregnant women, especially if they have anemia, they have low levels of iron, may suffer from restless legs syndrome starting from the evening hours in the third trimester of pregnancy and increases its severity in the third trimester, often be mitigated, the only pain is walking.
- Heartburn is another problem that can keep women awake at night, with the progress of pregnancy increase the size of the uterus, may exert pressure on the stomach which makes it feel more common, that sleeping on the left side with your knees bent may be in a better position for women suffer from heartburn during pregnancy, you might try some women also sleep with a raised head of the bed or by placing their head on the cushions more to relieve heartburn.
The second trimester
- Frequent urination, as is the case in the first trimester of pregnancy, the desire to go to urinate at night, where the growing uterus and engage the child down in the tub, cut down on fluids in the evening, and do not drink for two hours before bedtime.
- If snoring is also more common in the third trimester of pregnancy as a result of weight gain and increased nasal congestion, it is recommended that women use nasal strips to help open nasal passages and improve breathing during the night, one study found that women who began snoring during pregnancy may have a higher risk of high blood pressure andpreeclampsia, compared with mothers who did not snore.
Read also: how sleep the situation in recent months?
In the end my dear readers now that I know what is the way you sleep need recommend you for as we mentioned and avoid asanas uncomfortable, avoid the intake of fluids two hours before bedtime, and me to you bedroom quiet.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: