Did you hit day one of your relatives what is known as a stroke, and want to know the symptoms of stroke are? We will in this article on stroke symptoms and how it differed from men to women.
What is a stroke
Stroke or stroke is a serious medical condition that is life threatening and when interruption of blood supply to part of the brain, the stroke occurs or the “fit brain” when you become the blood vessels in the brain are blocked or burst.
The brain cannot store oxygen, so it relies on a network of blood vessels to provide blood rich in oxygen, lead stroke to lack of blood supply, which leads to the cutting of nerve cells surrounding the supply of nutrients and oxygen, when the tissue supply of oxygen for more than three to four minutes, begins to die.
The causes of stroke
There are two main reasons for injury of stroke, namely:
- Ischemia: where is stop the flow of blood due to a blood clot, accounting for 85% of all cases.
- Bleeding: where the weak blood vessel provides blood to the brain.
There is also relevant case definition a transient ischemic attack (TIA), where the interruption of blood supply to the brain temporarily, and this causes what is known as stroke is small, can last a few minutes or continue for up to 24 hours.
You should deal with a bout of transient ischemic urgently, because they are often a warning sign for your risk of a stroke in full in the near future.
There are certain conditions increase the risk of stroke, including:
Symptoms of a stroke.
Result in loss of blood flow to the brain to tissue damage within the brain, the symptoms appear in parts of the body controlled by the damaged areas of the brain.
The sooner the injured person stroke to get care, it is likely that the result will be better, for this reason, it is useful to know the symptoms of the skin so you can move quickly.
Can include symptoms of stroke include the following:
- Numbness or weakness in the arm and face and, especially on one side of the body.
- Problem in speaking or understanding speech.
- Rose you.
- Vision problems, such as problem in vision in one or both eyes with see black or blurred, or double vision.
- Problem in walking.
- Loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden headache acute with unknown cause.
Stroke requires immediate medical attention, if you think you or someone else is having a stroke, ask the medical care in the case, because immediate treatment is the key to prevent the following results:
- Brain damage.
- The deficit in the long term.
Symptoms of stroke in women
The longer women are more at risk to have a stroke than men, while some of the signs of stroke are the same in women and men, some of the more common in women.
Include signs of stroke that occurs often in women:
- Nausea or vomiting.
- A general weakness.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing.
- Syncope or loss of consciousness.
- The link or lack of response.
- Behavioral changes sudden, especially increased agitation.
Symptoms of stroke in men
The longer men are more likely to have a stroke in the years of their youth more than women, but they are less likely to die.
You can have men and women the same signs and symptoms of stroke however, challenge some of the symptoms of a stroke often in MEN, These include:
- Drooping on one side of the face or the smile is uneven.
- Difficulty in speech, difficulty in understanding the other dog
- Weakness of the arm or muscle weakness on one side of the body
Although some of the symptoms may differ between men and women, but it is equally important to be able to both discover the stroke early and getting immediate medical care.
May pass examinations different to help your doctor determine if you have a stroke or to rule out other case, include these tests:
- Blood, and levels of blood sugar level of platelets and the extent of the speed of clotting.
- Magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography of the brain.
- Draw the electrical activity in the heart.
- Imaging of cerebral blood vessels.
- Ultrasound of the carotid.
Medical assessment proper and immediate treatment are essential to recovery from stroke, depends treatment of stroke the cause of stroke is whether the ischemia and transient ischemic or bleeding inside the brain, and methods of treatment used:
- Anti-platelets such as aspirin.
- Anticoagulants such as heparin.
- Drugs cracking skin like a tonic pleaseeee in the tissues.
- Thrombectomy catheter.
- Surgery to control the bleeding.