The contents of the article
May enter the women in a fit of depression at the onset of the symptoms of menopause, as some women find it difficult to think that they have become an old woman, despite women feeling the pain of PMS symptoms but they learn by the duration of the enjoyment of Health, and all the women know that the beginning the symptoms of menopause she has is the beginning of the symptoms of menopause.
What is menopause?
Menopause is a title that is launched when the end Drew women menstrual cycle of women, i.e., over more than 12 months in a row, and of course the woman is no longer able to reproduce definitively.
When did you start the menopause woman?
There is no certain age for the occurrence of menopause in women usually occurs in this work:
- 1% of women happen to have a before the age of forty are called early menopause, or that result in failure based.
- 5% happens to women in the age between 40 and 45 years.
- The majority is the occurrence of menopause at the age of 52 years.
Stages of menopause
Menopause occurs in several stages if it’s natural and does not result from a medical condition which is represented in the three stages are: –
- The period of menopause which begins when the drop of the hormone estrogen that occurs before the outage lasting a year or two years may show some of the symptoms of menopause.
- Menopause: the period in which the ovaries stop working.
- After menopause: a phase which begins when a woman suffering from menopause, and they become more prone to health risks associated with them.
It might interest you also: giveaways of heat when women the and end
It may interest you to also learn: the relationship between menopause and high, their causes and their
Causes of menopause
Although it is a natural condition for every woman traffic only that there are reasons for their occurrence such as:
- The low level of hormones like estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
- The loss of structures of the ovaries ability to produce eggs.
- The eradication of one of the ovaries.
- Resection of the pelvic structure.
- Stop ovarian function treatment is hormonal or surgical.
- Injury to the pelvis.
- Destroy the ovaries.
- The subordination of women to radiation therapy.
Menopause symptoms early
You may notice women on the same some of the symptoms that make them feel uneasy and you don’t know it’s the truth, the symptoms of early menopause such as:
- Observable change in a system routine of the menstrual cycle.
- Become periods light or heavy.
- May come menstrual cycle every two weeks or every three weeks, and in other cases don’t come for months.
The most prominent symptoms of menopause
Of course there is symptoms of menopause is well-known, but there are three symptoms are most prominent, such as:
- Giveaway heat: think of the harshest symptoms of menopause, which is a feeling for a short period with extreme heat comes suddenly usually occur in the face, chest, neck, may cause make the skin red, and women smell of sweat clearly (night sweats).
- The feeling of chills and cold that up because women get giddiness.
- The difficulty of eternity to sleep: because fatigue and stress in the daytime.
The symptoms of menopause common
Eight women of every ten women gallery the appearance of symptoms of menopause it, you may
Disappear when some of the women, or show some symptoms of menopause include the following:
- Night sweats.
- Increasing the weight.
- Dryness of the vagina.
- Lack of sexual desire.
- Dryness of the skin.
- Dryness of the eyes.
- Dryness of the mouth.
- Feeling a headache.
- Difficulty in focus and perception.
- The occurrence of infections in the urinary tract.
- The fall of the hair.
- Inflammation of the aching joints.
- The growth of hair in some places such as the face and neck.
Factors that increase the severity of the symptoms of menopause
Of course all of the women complain of the symptoms of menopause, but there are some of them are facing the symptoms of menopause strongly significant degradation of some factors, including:
After learning about the symptoms of menopause if you notice the appearance of any of the previous symptoms mentioned by you or someone close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
Diagnosis of menopause
After the appearance of the menopause symptoms you should resort to the doctor and discuss about what women feel, which in this case would order some tests. to check on the general health of women, and to make sure the symptoms such as: –
- Perform a blood test to check the level of the hormone especially for ladies that are suffering from the symptoms of menopause the age of 40 until the age of 45 years.
- Perform a blood test to measure thyroid function because of disorders of the hormone it causes the appearance of symptoms similar to the symptoms of menopause.
- Examination of liver and kidney functions.
Complications of menopause common
The menstrual cycle does not play an important role in making women enjoy good health, and menopause affected women may experience some complications such as:
- The occurrence of atrophy of the vagina.
- Feeling intense pain during the exercise of the marital relationship because of the vaginal dryness.
- Injury the fragility of the joints.
- Engage in bouts of depression.
- A series of urine.
- The incidence of gum disease.
- Slow metabolic functions.
- Zhou vision.
- The likelihood of developing cardiovascular disease.
Methods of treatment of menopause
Of course you think the menopause is not a disease to be cured or eliminated, but there are some ways which will help in the management of symptoms, including the following:
First: hormone replacement therapy
- This option can be suitable for those who have early menopause, it is a Tablets are ingested through the mouth to be a replacement came secreted by the body and thus will disappear all the symptoms which women experience, but do have some side effects that doctors fear the occurrence of women such as heart disease, cancer of the breast.
Secondly: eat medicine gas hormone
- These types of medicines help in quelling the symptoms that cause pain, such as improved mood for women medicines for depression such as paroxetine, which helps in the elimination of the endowment thermal, or drug gabapentin blood pressure, intake of vitamin D or dietary supplements to strengthen bones.
- To avoid the risk of osteoporosis can exchange these drugs such as denosumab, raloxifene, and prepared, and calcitonin.
III: home care and lifestyle changes
Of course, you need the stage of menopause do change the usual lifestyle of the woman so keep the symptoms of menopause are mild and do not feel sharply it such as:
- Stay away from tension and nervousness filled the extent.
- Make atmosphere your bedroom cool to avoid sweating night with wear cotton clothes to giveaway a heat annoying.
- Weight management and his always perfect time.
- Supply your body with what it needs of vitamin supplements that are seen by the physician, such as calcium, vitamin D and magnesium, even enhance the level of their energy and banish the risk of osteoporosis.
- Keep the mind always in an active state in order to get rid of the problems of memory and concentration by participating in social business.
- Exercise special exercises dialogue.
- Doctor can exchange moisturizer to moisturize the vagina to eliminate vaginal dryness.
- Stop smoking.
- Proper coverage that is by eating meals that contain calcium, iron, natural fiber, less food full of fat and fat.
- Moderate intake of sugar and salt.
- Follow up regularly with your doctor to control symptoms.
Most of the ladies suffer greatly from the symptoms of menopause, because it may make them feel disturbed in the beginning because he don’t know how you can manage the symptoms and live with it as a permanent condition, not an emergency occur in certain age of every woman.
It might interest you also: drugs without a description of the medical treatment of menstrual disorders
It might interest you also: you know I have reasons for delayed menstruation