The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in men across the Arab position on health is considered by some to be more susceptible to nervous they are men, but this belief is very wrong, where scientific research proved that the injury of one man, saying irritable bowel syndrome vs three women and why these women are disorders of female hormones and mental pressure, which women, in spite of the difference of Statistics between men and women but the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are similar between them to some extent.
Causes of irritable bowel syndrome
Research has not shown until now by the lack of essential cause agreed to irritable bowel syndrome, but doctors of the gastrointestinal tract confirmed the presence of some factors and causes that promote disease and irritable bowel syndrome, including:
- Play genetic factors play an important role in the incidence of colon nervous.
- Follow some daily habits wrong such as not taking adequate sleep, eating the products, smoking.
- Eating certain foods that cause the likelihood of injury to the colon and irritation such as foods scorching, legumes.
- The use of treatments that contain antibiotics for a long time.
- Injury to the stomach infections as a result of bacterial or viral infection.
- Exposure to many psychological stressors such as excess tension and anxiety.
- Incidence of diarrhea chronic or severe constipation.
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome detail
There are some symptoms accompanying irritable bowel syndrome, which appear on both women and men are:
- The inability to sleep naturally.
- Feeling bloated in the abdomen accompanied by a lot of gas.
- Feeling severe pain in the lower abdomen either right or left with the presence of strange sounds issue from them.
- A rise in the esophagus.
- The incidence of heartburn severe.
- Possession of a permanent teacher.
- The presence of some pain during the donation process.
- General malaise tiredness and severe.
- The incidence of nausea and vomiting.
Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome permanently
Stop treatment of irritable bowel syndrome in men, depending on the condition of the patient, as treatment of irritable bowel syndrome is divided into drug treatments, and consists in the change of lifestyle and daily habits wrong for example:
- The patient should consult a specialized physician, to be the work of the necessary tests and therefore prescribe appropriate treatment for the pathological condition.
- The doctor may prescribe some antibiotics such as rifaximin.
- In the case of the presence of diarrhea, mostly the doctor will be medication loperamide Loperamide, either to get rid of constipation will require the intake of medication bisacodyl.
Tips and guidance to avoid irritable bowel syndrome
- A healthy and balanced diet.
- Drinking the proper amount of fluids and water daily.
- Quit smoking, alcohol, andreduce drinking tea and coffee.
- Attention to exercise at least half an hour a day.
- Not taking any medications related to antibiotic, but under the supervision of a specialized physician.
- Avoid exposure to the stressor psychological and nervousness.
- The war on drinks soothing to the body and like Project mint leaves, sagebrush, and chamomile.
You with symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome when men are pleased to receive all inquiries about the disease and its treatment through the comment below the article.