The contents of the article
Of the most disease of digestive common is irritable bowel disease which affects everyone whether they are men or women even young teen got it, all these met their complaint to one thing, the pain of the abdomen intense, disturbed bowel movements which are the most prominent symptoms of disease of the colon, here in this article we will look all about the symptoms of irritable bowel disease.
What is IBS?
Known by many names such as spastic colitis, mucous colitis, spastic colitis, is a case of celiac is not a serious complication but it requires to follow a healthy at all, but some cases can damage bowel end on the impact of the symptoms of irritable bowel disease.
The symptoms of irritable bowel disease
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome the most common
- Spasm of the abdomen.
- Pain the abdomen severe.
- Disorder bowel movement.
- Of diarrhea or constipation.
- Abdominal gas a lot.
- The appearance of mucus with the stool.
- Change stool consistency either to become lumpy or water.
- Increase the sense of severity of the symptoms, especially after eating meals.
Symptoms of IBS in women
Of course, will vary the symptoms of IBS in women from the general symptoms, but show some additional symptoms such as:
- Feeling intense pain during menstrual cycle.
- Painful menstruation.
- Feeling with premenstrual syndrome.
- Back pain.
- Control of the food.
- Heartburn, especially during pregnancy.
- Inflammation of the lining of the uterus.
- Reduced sexual desire.
- The smell of bad breath.
- Not a comfortable feeling.
The symptoms of irritable bowel disease chronic
Of course with all the chronic diseases have no symptoms disease of the colon for some periods, and at other times decrease the symptoms, and at other times distracting, and the symptoms of chronic colitis include the following:
- Spasms of the abdomen.
- The feeling of pain.
- Bowel movements become disturbed more.
- Weight loss without justification.
- Complete loss of appetite.
- Bloody diarrhea.
- Anemia due to bleeding.
When should I consult a doctor urgency?
Of course, the patient is forced Committee for the doctor when he starts suffering with the symptoms of irritable bowel disease, but some of the art protection and analgesics usual, until other symptoms indicate the need to seek care doctor, such as:
- Weight loss without diet certain and without reason.
- She won’t stop bleeding (bloody diarrhea).
- Swelling of the abdomen and the appearance of a solid block.
- Heart palpitations.
- Pallor of the face.
- Shortness of breath.
- The lack of response to analgesics that acted without a prescription.
” After learning about the symptoms of irritable bowel disease if you notice any of the symptoms mentioned, you or someone close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment”.
Causes of illness of irritable bowel syndrome
- Genetic factors.
- An imbalance in the muscles that you move the food.
- Disorders of the hormone.
- Diet food contain food harmful filled fats and fats.
- Nervous tension and exposure to the pressure nerve.
- Factors that increase the risk of infection with the colon: –
- Infection bowel.
- A work in progress.
- Of has the disorders for.
- Not care eating food health.
- Family history no history of injury in the colon.
- Susceptibility to seizures nerve and pressure continuously.
How is diagnosed with colon?
Is a step of diagnosis easy doctor Where can make sure the incidence of note the symptoms of irritable bowel disease that the patient suffers, but of course you must make some other tests to confirm which includes the following:
- Know the diet that is followed by the patient, and what is the history and patronymic, the medicines they take, such as blood pressure medications, and dietary supplements such as iron.
- Conduct blood tests to check hemoglobin, thyroid problems, and verify the absence of infection.
- Being tested lactose intolerance, or a disease of inflammation of the digestive or allergic to gluten.
- Examination of a sample of stool.
- X-ray imaging and the.
- A laparoscopic procedure of the abdomen to inflammation of the bowel or obstruction.
Methods of treatment of disease of the colon
The doctor needs to in the treatment of irritable bowel disease to help the patient yourself, because a large part of the treatment falls on the patient such as change the system of his life entirely according to his state of Health in addition to medicines that cashes by a doctor to alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel disease, and live together in peace even if it is chronic.
First: the treatment of irritable bowel disease medications
All medicines that will be disbursed by a doctor help ease the symptoms and eliminate the problem that such medications:
- In the case of constipation is exchangeable Polyethylene Glycol for easy output and make the stools softer.
- To facilitate bowel movement distracted Linaclotide is a capsule is taken once a day half an hour after eating or a meal day.
- Amitiza is effective in the treatment of constipation which affects women in the case of injury colon.
- For the treatment of spasm of the abdomen to regulate bowel movement doctor Trulance.
- To slow down the movement of the intestines Loperamide(Imodium).
- For the relief of spasm of the abdomen, diarrhea, and diminished bowel screaming Eluxadoline (viberzi).
- In some cases, ordering medical spending as amitriptyline, or Citalopram, which is originally anti-depression but help a lot in relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel disease.
Second: home-based care and the tips that must be followed the patient
E was the symptom of disease of the colon is a powerful high sharpness can follow these tips to alleviate its symptoms, which include:
- Eat food that contain natural fiber and whole grains.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid certain substances such as lactose, and fructose.
- Stay away from eating full fat and fat.
- Stop smoking.
- Relax and get away from stress as much as possible.
- Avoid drinks that contain caffeine and carbonated drinks.
- Eat a lot of water and fluids so that at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Minimize the size of the meals and evaluate throughout the day instead of pushing it once.
- Avoid eating full-fat dairy products.
- Do not accelerate when you eat.
Thirdly: the treatment of irritable bowel disease herbal remedies
When the committee for the treatment of colon herbs best to consult a doctor before you start taking it, in addition to dealt with in accordance with fair use don’t even come side effects, this best herbs to cure colon:
- Mint: filled with antioxidant properties that are useful in the treatment of inflammation, as it helps in relieving the symptoms and soothe the stomach, and on the bloating, gas, allowed three cups to four a day as a drink warm or put drops of peppermint oil with a cup of warm water and consume.
- Fennel: eliminates abdominal cramps and disorders that affect the stomach, can eat a cup a day to relieve feeling symptoms, the
- Ginger: is effective to expel the gases, analgesia, inflammation, relaxants for abdominal muscles, prefer eat before meals to improve digestion.
- Chamomile tea: one parameter of it and eat it three times a day helps soothe and relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel disease very effectively, feeling comfortable in the stomach.
- The ring: if you keep the patient on the intake of one cup of fenugreek every day, will lead to facilitate the process output, and regularity of bowel movements, in addition to the elimination of bloating.
- Honey black: eliminates all the symptoms of irritable bowel disease private utilization, helps in prevention.
- Flax seeds: to eliminate problems of the colon, reduce gas, indigestion, and soothe the stomach, and feeling comfortable.
The symptoms of irritable bowel disease are some of the disorders that affect the gut, most notably the feeling of pain include the abdomen, bloating, and gas, can continue for some time, or be chronic, in such a case will require medical care and following the health system.
It might interest you also: comprehensive details about IBS symptoms and treatment
It might interest you also: file a comprehensive colon cancer symptoms