High blood sugar is no less important than its decline, so it is important to know the symptoms of hypoglycemia so that if ignored can lead to the problems of chronic health, so dear reader, continued with us this article.
Causes of hypoglycemia
Diabetes and symptoms of hypoglycemia
- Diabetes affects your body’s ability to use insulin.
- Uses diabetes patients a variety of treatments to help their bodies absorb the blood glucose by the cells, such as medications that increase the production of insulin and insulin injection.
- If you are dealing with a lot of these types of drugs, it has reduced the rate of sugar in your blood.
- If you skip meals, or eat less than usual, or eat later than usual, with taking medication at the time of normal may also lead to low blood sugar levels.
- Physical activity overload, unplanned, without eating enough of the food.
Read also: simple meals for a diabetes patient.
Other causes and symptoms of falling blood sugar
- Some of the medications.
- Some medical conditions, such as hepatitis or kidney disorders.
- Endocrine disorders, like adrenal insufficiency.
Read Also: facts about urinary tract infections and diabetes.
How is the treatment of hypoglycaemia is?
- When blood sugar levels are too low, eating something made of carbohydrates is essential.
- If you suffer from diabetes, try to keep the snacks high in carbohydrates.
- You can also eat glucose tablets to raise blood sugar quickly if it is low, it is important to check the number of grams contained in each tablet before eating, and don’t learn from 15 to 20 grams.
- Wait 15 minutes after eating or taking a tablet of glucose and test blood sugar again.
- If the proportion of sugar in your blood, eating 15 g other carbs or eating another dose of glucose tablets.
- Repeat this until blood sugar levels start to rise.
- Eat or drink 15 grams of carbohydrates, easy to digest, such as: half a glass of juice or a tablespoon of honey, 3 or 4 pieces of hard candy or glucose tablets.
- If someone is suffering from a severe reaction, such as loss of consciousness, it is important to give a drug called glucagon and communication emergency.
Read Also: 10 myths about feeding a diabetic patient.
The symptoms of falling blood sugar
- Blurry vision.
- Rapid beating of the heart.
- Changes sudden mood swings.
- Nerve snap.
- Fatigue unexplained.
- Skin pale.
- Difficult to sleep.
- Prick the skin.
- Difficulty in thinking clearly or focusing.
- Loss of consciousness, coma.
Read also: what is a diabetic coma, causes, symptoms of?
To avoid hypoglycemia
- The continued examination of the daily level of blood sugar you have.
- Eat healthy snacks, if you won’t eat your food 5 hours ago such as fruit and biscuits oat.
- Eat a light meal, if you exercise to you energy, if you are planning to exercise for an hour or more, the water-carbohydrate-ins during the workout.
- Can lead moderate exercise or denominator to decrease a ratio of glucose in the blood for up to 24 hours after exercise, so you should check your blood glucose after exercise directly, and every two to four hours thereafter until you go to sleep.
Read also: what is the analysis of sugar and of the cumulative in?
Complications of hypoglycemia
- Damage to the nervous system.
- Enter into a coma.
In the end, dear reader, it is important to know that low blood sugar of 70mg/dl can become extremely dangerous, and if you encounter such as symptoms of falling blood sugar you can consult one of our doctors here.