Angina is a chest pain occurs because there is no blood enough for part of your heart, thereby you know the symptoms of heart attack in the next section, where the pressure or pressure in your chest, sometimes called a heart attack.
What is a heart attack?
- A heart attack is chest pain occurs because there is no blood enough for part of your heart, it’s one of the symptoms of heart disease, and it happens when plugging something arteries or if there is not enough blood flow in the arteries that carry oxygen-rich blood to your heart.
- It can be a sign of a heart problem is life threatening, it is important to know what is going on and what you can do to avoid a heart attack.
- Usually, can cover the life style changes that help in controlling heart attack, and if more severe, you may need to surgery also. Or you may need to what is called the pillar, which is about a small tube called arteries open.
Read also: the symptoms of clogged arteries and heart attack.
Symptoms of a heart attack
Chest pain is a permanent display of the male, but symptoms vary from one person to another, the formation of the symptoms:
- Uneasiness or feeling at ease.
- Feeling of fullness in your chest.
- Feeling of heaviness or pressure.
- Upset stomach or vomiting.
- Shortness of breath.
- Severe sweating.
Likely to have pain behind the breastbone, which may spread to your shoulders or your arms or your neck or your throat or your jaw or your back.
Angina in women versus men
Men feel often pain in the chest, neck and shoulders, you may women feel discomfort in the abdomen or the neck or the jaw or the throat or back, you may also have shortness of breath or sweating or dizziness, one study found that women were more likely to use the words “pressure” or “fracking” to describe the feeling.
Read also: the effect of smoke on the heart.
Risk factors symptoms of heart attack
Some of the things in your lifestyle that lead to a risk of marking the heart surgery, including:
- Grew up the age of the patient.
- Family history of heart disease.
- Blood pressure associated.
- High fat in the body.
- A nervous laugh.
- The use of tobacco.
- A lack of exercise.
Read also: symptoms of rheumatic heart how to prevent it.
The diagnosis of myocardial infraction
The doctor will perform a physical examination and ask about the symptoms and Risk Factors and history of family diseases, and may need to conduct tests include:
- Electrocardiogram this test measures the electrical activity and rhythm of your heart, stress test, that checks how your heart works during exercise, and some blood, he will examine your doctor proteins called troponin, which are released a lot of them when the heart muscle is damaged, as in a paroxysm of heart attack, your doctor may also perform more general tests such as plate or metabolic complete blood count (CBC).
- Imaging tests can to X-rays of the chest to exclude other things may cause pain in your chest, such as lung disease, the echocardiography, CT and MRI scans create pictures of your heart to help your doctor detect problems.
- Cardiac catheterization , your doctor inserts a thin tube, long into an artery in your leg, and bind him so your heart to check blood flow and pressure.
Read also: what you don’t know about the heart palpitations.
Treatment of angina heart
Treatment depends on the amount of damage that had been inflicted in your heart, for people who suffer from angina, heart light, often help changes, drugs and lifestyle on the blood flow better and control the symptoms, and may prescribe you a your doctor medications including:
- Nitrates or calcium channel blockers to relax and widen blood vessels, allowing more blood flow to your heart.
- Work beta blockers slow down your heart so you don’t have to work with the same force a torrent of blood.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and stability in the painting.
Read also: what you don’t know about the cardiac patient during Ramadan.
In the end, after that you know the symptoms of heart attack .. so if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.