Brain tumor is a mass or growth of abnormal cells in the brain and is one of the most serious types of cancer, and in this article we tell you the most important symptoms of brain tumor warning signs that you should pay attention to him.
What is brain tumor?
- Brain tumor brain tumor is a growth of abnormal cells in the brain, and provides different types of brain tumors and brain, and some brain tumors are non-cancerous (benign); others are from brain tumors malignant or cancerous.
- Can begin a brain tumor from the brain itself is called (primary brain tumors), or can begin brain tumor in other parts of the body and then spreads to the brain and cause (brain tumors secondary or mobile metastatic).
- Varies how fast the growth of brain tumor varies considerably, and affects how the evolution of growth and size of the tumor on factors such as the function of the nervous system.
- Is treatment of brain tumor by type, as well as its size and location.
Also read: universal file about tumors of the different
The symptoms of brain tumor
Vary signs and symptoms of brain tumor and significantly from person to person, it depends on the size of the tumor the location in the brain and its growth rate.
May include signs and symptoms of a brain tumor the year include the following:
- Change in the pattern of headache that affects the person.
- Headache which becomes the rate increases it becomes more acute with the passage of time.
- Nausea or vomiting of unknown cause.
- The occurrence of vision problems such as blurred vision or double vision or loss of peripheral vision.
- The occurrence of a gradual loss of sensation or movement in the arms or legs.
- Difficulty in balance.
- Difficulty in speech.
- Confusion in performing everyday tasks.
- Change of personality or behavior.
- Seizures, especially in people who have a history of seizures.
- Problems occur in the sky.
Read Also: Everything you care of information about brain tumor in children
Risk factors for the occurrence of brain tumors
Cause ur brain to be unclear in most people who suffer from primary brain tumors, but doctors have identified some factors that may increase your risk of developing a brain tumor and cause symptoms of brain tumor are different.
Risk factors include:
- Exposure to radiation: persons who have been exposed to the type of radiation called ionizing radiation have an increased risk for the occurrence of a tumor in the brain, are examples of ionizing radiation therapy used to treat cancer and radiation resulting from the atomic bombs.
- Family history of brain tumors: has brain tumors occur in people who have a family history of brain tumors or have a family history of genetic syndromes that increase the risk of developing tumors of the brain.
Read also: what is a brain tumor a liar?
Treatment options for brain tumor
After the appearance of symptoms of brain tumor and the necessary tests for the diagnosis, the doctor determine how to treat a brain tumor which depend on the type of tumor and its size and location, as well as on the health of the patient, the general treatment options include:
- Surgery; if the brain tumor is located in a place it can be removed through surgery.
- Surgery in the low-tension and do not leave scars.
- Radiation therapy.
- Surgery radiation.
- Pharmacological treatment of his cancer.
In the end, after knowing the most important symptoms of brain tumor warning signs that you should pay attention to him, if you have more questions or inquiries you can consult one of our doctors here.