The elements of the decision
Talk about symptoms of a brain tumor of the important topics which you should research and interest, because this type of cancers is specifically difficult to diagnose it in the beginning which increases the seriousness of it because it can spread to the rest of the members of the body without the patient feels symptoms, a strong pay for treatment, as can be discovered the injury when the mission during the procedure some tests and routine check-ups, and may be the only or transmitted quickly to the rest of the members of the body, causing many symptoms you need to control it.
The symptoms of brain cancer
Cause brain tumor in the occurrence of some of the symptoms of the patient are as follows:
- Headaches in the brain has worsened with time.
- Vomiting and nausea after waking up from sleep.
- Dizziness and lack of poise.
- Influenced by the ability to Vision well eyes.
- Tingling and numbness in the extremities.
- Influenced by the ability to speak and communicate.
- Forgetting and lack of concentration.
- Desire to sleep, lethargy, extreme tiredness.
- Fluctuations in mood.
- The loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
The causes of illness, injury, a brain tumor
There is no specific cause leads to a disease of a brain tumor, but there are a variety of factors cause the high incidence of this disease, the most important of which are the following:
- That the Issuer has a family history and genetic of tumors of cancer.
- Exposure to radiation therapy.
- The incidence of tumors fibrous in the brain.
- Tumour of the nerve fibre.
- Exposure to serious injury in the brain.
- To be a person deals with hormonal treatment for long periods.
- Smoking and exposure to.
- Exposure to radiations.
- Some of the studies linking the use of mobile phones and the incidence of Burma, the.
- Age has a significant role in the high incidence of Burma the brain, where the disease affects older persons.
Read also treatment of bleeding the medicines, and surgery
The symptoms of brain cancer, methods of diagnosis and treatment
The symptoms of a brain tumor
Methods of diagnosis of a brain tumor
When you show symptoms of a brain tumor be a sign of infection but after a long period the proportion of exposure to the disease, but it is recommended to conduct some tests to diagnose a brain tumor early so that control of the disease early, it is here that the proportion of healing, one of the most important diagnostic methods include the following:
- Detect brain tumor through radiation.
- Examination of the patient and his history and family.
- Corrections to the axial nature of my brain.
- Use detection of magnetic resonance.
The most important complications of brain cancer
The patient feels some complications along with the symptoms of a brain tumor, one of the most important symptoms and complications, which patients with brain cancer include the following:
- The loss of activity and vitality.
- Exposure of herniation in the brain can cause death.
- Rapid deterioration in mental capacity where the patient feels for the loss of concentration and thinking ability.
- Severe dizziness and vertigo may be the source for fainting, the sudden and repeated it so much without clear reason.
- Can return a brain tumor again after healing.
- Know the patient for side effects resulting from treatment with chemical and radiation therapy.
- Repeated bouts of vomiting and nausea.
Read also the price and specifications of injection PACLITAXEL paclitaxel for the treatment of malignant tumors
Methods of treatment of a brain tumor
- There is no standardized treatment for all patients with a brain tumor, where the doctor determines the treatment plan for each patient separately according to the stage reached by the tumor.
- If the source is Burma the is healthy, the tumor can be removed through emergency surgery.
- If the plant is too old and his health does not allow for a surgical resection of the tumor located in the brain, surgery can be performed with the Mini to get a sample of the tumor for further tests to establish the appropriate treatment plan.
- Treatment using chemical drugs.
- The use of radiation therapy.
- Some cases are combining radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- The use of chemical drugs to combat the tumor and destroy the cells either through a vein or through the mouth.
Read also the price and specifications of injection DICYNONE Daes law to stop bleeding
Cancer of the brain most important symptoms and methods of treatment and diagnosis of disease
The symptoms of a brain tumor
Methods of rehabilitation after recovery
A person who suffers from a brain tumor affected his health severely affected his mobility and speech, thinking and communicating with others, so the patient needs rehabilitation after he recovered from the disease through the following steps:
- The patient received sessions dedicated to physical therapy so he can walk and move normally.
- Undergo sessions of regular therapy.
- Undergo a special hearing to “talk” to benefit the patient’s ability to control speech.
- You must find the patient is psychological support from all those around him because it reflected his mental state positively stimulates the immune system to defeat the tumor.
We gave you through the site of the pharmacy the symptoms of a brain tumor this disease, which causes pressure on the brain and cause a lot of trouble to the patient and the symptoms affect his life, as was the display of the most important factors that increase the chances of getting the disease, as is exposure to the most important methods of diagnosis of the disease and the steps of treatment with it to expel the containment and rehabilitation of the patient after healing so he can practice his life normally after that.