The sensitivity of the chest when the kids are that need health to spam that move your child to live normally without discomfort and problems, has moved his of play and exercise, and no problems during sleep, so keep with us dear reader the following article to know the treatment options available for this case.
Week the sensitivity of the chest when the kids
Can Injury your baby’s lung and its Airways easily when exposed to some external pollutants that may affect you negatively, and causes injury to your child in this situation are the following:
- Inflammation of the airways, such as colds , pneumonia and sinusitis.
- Cigarette smoke.
- Allergens, such as dust, pet dander, pollen or mold.
- Climate change or exposed to air very cold.
- Exercise can cause chest tightness andcough.
- Stress can cause shortness of breath your child.
And in some cases may limit the sensitivity of the chest in children without the presence of a catalyst and clear, and sometimes may result from the presence of the genetic history of the case I have one of the parents.
The symptoms of asthma in children
Not the same symptoms of asthma in children, has symptoms vary from one child to another, and may include possible symptoms include the following:
- Spells frequent cough, which may occur during play, to laugh, to cry, or during the night.
- Chronic cough.
- Development is fast.
- Twice the energy during game play.
- Feeling of tightness of the chest.
- Wheezing during breathing.
- Shortness of breath or inability to breath sometimes.
- Tighten the muscles of the neck and chest.
- Malaise or fatigue.
So you should review your child’s doctor immediately when you notice any of these symptoms or when your child complains of breathing problems, so a doctor can determine the treatment by aggravate the situation.
Read also: allergic kids : how to deal with the expense of my son?
Treatment of allergic chest when the kids
After learning the causes and symptoms of asthma in children, we’ll light on how to remedy this situation, and that treatment options depend on the medical history of your child, the severity of his condition, and may include:
- I will advise you to your doctor first need to remove your child from the allergens, to avoid being hit with symptoms of asthma.
- Your doctor can prescribe an airway dilator, and may recommend medication anti-inflammatory relieve the symptoms.
- Your doctor may prescribe asthma medications that are prescribed for adults and older children safely, but it says to change the dose depending on the age and weight of the child.
- Your doctor may prescribe drugs that are inhaled, which might need to the home appliances to facilitate the inhalation of your child’s medication.
Can give medications sensitivity of the chest for your child using a nebulizer home, which is known as mobility devices, where your child gets the medication through a face mask.
Use the signs of development usually from 10 to 15 minutes, and give it to the baby several times a day often, it will happen to your child’s doctor a number of times that you must provide the medication in for your child depending on his condition.
Read also: medications sensitivity of the chest.. What are the best options?
Need to consult a doctor
Should the committee to request emergency medical assistance and consult a doctor immediately in the case of the sensitivity of the chest when the kids at your child one of the following symptoms:
- Persistent cough.
- The face difficulty in breathing.
- The inability of your child to talk, eat or play.
- Turning the lips or the fingers to the color blue.
- Cramping during development, which means using the muscles of the stomach directly during development.
Also read: treatment of asthma in children herbal and alternative therapies.
In the end, dear reader, after we have explained you all the important information about the sensitivity of the chest when the kids, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.