Do you suffer from weakness of the heart beating? If you suffer from that you can read this article, dear reader, to know the causes of weakness of the heart rate and symptoms and how treatment.
What is the weakness of the heartbeat?
Is a lower heart rate than normal and usually ranges pulse rate normal for adults in times of rest from 60 to 100 beats per minute, and if you suffer from weakness heart beats it means that your heart is beating at a rate less than 60 beats per minute.
Could be a weak pulse is a serious problem if the heart pumps a sufficient amount of oxygen-rich blood to parts of the body, and for some people does not result in a lower heart rate the occurrence of symptoms or complications.
Also read: different types of disorders of the heartbeat
Causes of weakness of the heart rate
There are reasons contribute to the low heart rate it is for these reasons:
- Damage to heart tissue due to aging or a work in progress
- Damage to heart tissue due to various heart diseases or heart attacks
- Congenital heart defects
- Inflammation of the heart muscle
- Complications resulting from surgical operations on the heart
- Diseases of the thyroid gland
- The lack of elements present in the blood such as potassium or calcium
- Disorders of development recurring during sleep which allow to stop the development of obstructive during sleep.
- Rheumatic fever
- The side effects of some medicines such as some medicines for high blood pressure and psychosis
As there are different risk factors increase the chance of injury down the heart rate and is the main risk factor to the weak of heart beats is a work in progress so that the aging and old age increase the risk of heart disease, various including double the rate of heart beat.
Therefore, factors that increase the risk of heart disease can also increase the risk of low heart rate and these factors:
- High blood pressure
- Psychological tension or anxiety
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Read Also: How do you measure a heartbeat?
Symptoms of weakened heart rate
After that we know the causes of weakness of the heart rate here are some of the symptoms associated with weakness of heart:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fatigue fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Confusion or memory problems
- Extreme fatigue during exercise
In some cases, severe complications may occur, including:
- Fainting spells frequent
- Heart failure as a result of the inability of the heart from pumping adequate amount of blood
- Sudden cardiac arrest or sudden death
Methods of prevention of impaired heart rate
- Relationship of various risk factors that lead to heart disease
- Moderate exercise regularly
- A healthy diet based on fruits and vegetables
- Reduce the intake of salt, sugar and fat
- The treatment of high blood pressure
- Maintain cholesterol levels within a normal range
- Quit smoking if you cannot stop smoking, you can consult your doctor about different ways that help you stop smoking
- Tension control
- Avoid stress
Read Also: How to prevent weakness of the heart rate
The treatment of weak heart beats
In most cases does not need twice the heart rate to the treatment unless patients have symptoms caused clearly about the weakness of the heart rate, as treatment varies in different cause if the heart rate was slow and resulted from the effect of the medicine must be the treatment that medical change medication can be used as a pacemaker in the treatment of certain types of weak heartbeat.
Given that low heart rate may indicate the presence of medical problems you should make an appointment with your doctor if you notice any changes in your heart rate you have especially if the changes are accompanied by other symptoms.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the causes of poor heart beats if you have any problem or query you can consult one of our doctors here